• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Quarter-Final: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday June 28th | KO: 13:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Agreed. It's time for the club to send Özil packing.

Pray tell, how does the club do that? When said player has a watertight contract? We've signed him up for £350k a week, now we have to live with the consequences.

You can't blame the player for honouring his contract.

gamechannel

Pray tell, how does the club do that? When said player has a watertight contract? We've signed him up for £350k a week, now we have to live with the consequences.

You can't blame the player for honouring his contract.

I never said Özil won't honor his contract. I have stated multiple times that I have always liked Özil as a player and I still believe he has a role to play at the club but its clear the club doesn't want him around. In an attempt to get rid of him for the past 2 years by creating unnecessary drama around him to force him into leaving, the club has reached a point of no return with him. Its a broken marriage. They need to eat his remaining contract and release him so that we can all collectively move on from this. Theres no use keeping him in the squad when Arteta will not play him. It just fuels the drama even more. Give his spot to a youngster and develop young players.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I never said Özil won't honor his contract. I have stated multiple times that I have always liked Özil as a player and I still believe he has a role to play at the club but its clear the club doesn't want him around. In an attempt to get rid of him for the past 2 years by creating unnecessary drama around him to force him into leaving, the club has reached a point of no return with him. Its a broken marriage. They need to eat his remaining contract and release him so that we can all collectively move on from this. Theres no use keeping him in the squad when Arteta will not play him. It just fuels the drama even more. Give his spot to a youngster and develop young players.
this will never happen at AFC.

This unnecessary drama will one day make me give up on Arsenal.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think I'd rather see us lose today than have to face United in a semi-final.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is Özil with squad? Because i didn't see him in video Arsenal posted few mins ago

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Guessing we may see something like this.

Martinez
AmN Holding Mustafi Kolasanic
Willock Özil Luiz
Pepe Lacazette Nelson

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Lacazette is captain today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom