FA Cup Quarter-Final: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday June 28th | KO: 13:00 BST | BT Sport

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by Oxeki, Jun 25, 2020.

?

Match prediction

1. Arsenal win

71.4%
  2. Draw

4.1%
  3. Sheffield United win

24.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeVinna

MikeVinna Well-Known Member

Or when that absolute thundercunt Arnautovich effectively ended Debuchy’s Arsenal career by shoving him. This kind of **** is always allowed against us.

Mrs Bergkamp and CaseUteinberger like this.
  2. freeglennhelder2

freeglennhelder2 Well-Known Member

City cruised their tie in second gear.

The majority of their B team is superior to our starting eleven.

Our only chance is to boot them into the stratosphere.

Brothers, what we do in life, echoes in eternity.

krackpot, GeorgiaGunner and sdotzdot like this.
  3. Tosker

Tosker Hates Foreigners

don't worry - if they're banned from Europe they'll feel they have nothing to play for;)

freeglennhelder2 likes this.
  4. Big Poppa

Big Poppa Well-Known Member Trusted

Agreed. We’re 9th in the league with a goal difference of +2 after 31 games. Our problem isn’t scoring ugly goals, it’s scoring goals period.

5. Big Poppa

Big Poppa Well-Known Member Trusted

Losing 3-0 to City routinely is embarrassing. It’s not a close 3-0 either. We have pace in wide areas. I’ve no idea why we don’t just pack midfield and hit them on the break. It’s literally what Wolves do every time they play them and it works.

GeorgiaGunner likes this.
  6. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

"Hughwizzy is the only exception. He's usually balanced, fair, and knowledgable.

The rest are detestable wankers of the highest order. A truly horrible club from top to bottom. I pray we finish above them.

Hope Citeh humiliate them in the semi-final."

...found this post on the Sheffield United forums, must be a regular reader of A-M.

American_Gooner likes this.
  7. Oxeki

Oxeki New Thread Merchant

Who?

8. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

He's on Arsenal-Mania, he's @Rex Banter

...I know the points he is making are valid, but when he starts crying I just can't not laugh :lol:

He rates Sheffield United/Chris Wilder very highly, so that's why they probably love him.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    jus2nang and Oxeki like this.
  9. Oxeki

:lol:

Riou likes this.
  10. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

Who is this guy ffs :lol:

Riou likes this.
  11. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

I remember this, he got clowned for this video for ages but other than that, he's usually pretty on point.

Oxeki, Riou and celestis like this.
  12. freeglennhelder2

TBF I am detestable and I do also regularly partake in the other aforementioned activity.

Alas I fear their animosity stems from a northern diet lacking in essential southern staples such as tapas, prawn sandwiches, prosecco and single malt Japanese whisky.

Riou likes this.
  13. Football Manager

Football Manager Broken Record

If we don't dominate our opponent, it indicates that we are incapable of doing it. That tells us how bad our players are.

If we just win by pure luck, we are just likely to lose by luck on another day. That's why I would not be happy winning with just fluky goals or set pieces.

The reason we didn't win anything was not because we played good football. It's because we had **** players like walcott, chamberlain......alongside good players. Also, wenger tactical approach didn’t keep up to today’s standard.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    dbig likes this.
  14. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character

Leno more recently.

freeglennhelder2 likes this.
  15. Oxeki

Then that **** Rashford's challenge on Holding tearing his ACL despite having lost the ball. The list goes on. The ref is like 'Nothing to see here'

16. freeglennhelder2

Oxeki likes this.
  17. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Nah, all we did was played badly and won, we got lucky...they literally cheated to beat us, Rooney's dive and they should have had at least 2 reds in the first half of that game...big difference.

Never understood why Arsène played a 35 year old Bergkamp up front on his own against Ferdinand and Brown...Bergkamp wasn't even an proper out and out striker, formation was all over the place that day :lol:

18. squallman

squallman Still Pining for Wenger

That is the one I was thinking of. New it was one of our CBs but couldn't remember who.

Brett likes this.
  19. EmeryCouldnt

EmeryCouldnt Well-Known Member

The people with negative comments after this win.... everyone knows that we are **** right now. Who are you trying to convince?

20. Oxeki

Nah...I don't rate him. Not after this season.

But I think he's better than Giroud

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.