• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Quarter-Final: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday June 28th | KO: 13:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

African Flair

Ou Arteta doesn't trust this lot to win without Saka. Sure he's a kid but don't runt him to thw ground please. Would also be nice if Nelson could get a start, nice though that Ainsley is back.

And still this Özil thing gonna keep on going for another year. Ough.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No Özil, no Guendouzi ffs. Wonder whose pulling the strings here. Can't believe it's Arteta.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You're such a ****, this why I never protect you when you're getting bullied because I want you to stand up for yourself and get rid of this mentality.

What if this was happening to him...

...would you protect him then, or let him die?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yh the lack of Nelson is a bit confusing. Arteta spoke about him so ebulliently, but hasn't really given him an opportunity as of yet.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

All I’ve seen from Arteta so far is he’s just and ugly version of Unai.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Don't know is Özil really enjoying any of this? I know there no need to because he earning 350k but I'll he embarrassed if i I can't even get into Fa cup squad

At £7000 per hour he is probably saying

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom