• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Replay: Hull City v Arsenal - Tuesday 8th March 19:00

• Thread starter nmn
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,264
  • Views 69,283
Status
Not open for further replies.

nmn

hull-vs-arsenal.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lets win this game! We need to get back to the winning way again!

Ospina
Bellerin Chambers Gabriel Gibbs
Coquelin Elnenny
Ramsey Iwobi Sanchez
Welbeck

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Ospina
Chambers - Mertesacker - Gabriel -Gibbs
Elneny - Ramsey
Campbell - Iwobi - Sanchez
Giroud

Coquelin's suspended for this and I'd be hesitant to start Welbeck twice in 3 days. That line-up plus a strong bench should get the job done.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

No Walcott, no Giroud. I'm hoping we go through. Would love to see Jeff and Iwobi. Keep Welbeck fit.

ScotVieira

Established Member
We should not take chances with this game. Play a strong side and get the game over early so we can relax and make changes. There is no guarantee that we will win.

No point making it nervy and difficult.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i think wenger will rotate we played 3 games in 1 week there is no way we will play the same who played against Sp**s, Chambers Iwobi Giroud Walcott Campbell and Kosh (if fit) gonna start

ArsenalCRO

Ramsey and Özil need a rest, especially before some big games we got coming up, rest looked in good shape, but I'd still rotate a bit more.

Ospina (needs game time now that he's nr 1 for a month)
Chambers-Per-Gabriel-Gibbs
Elneny-Flamini
Campbell-Iwoby-Walcott
Giroud

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
It's not really about winning the FA to me, it's about maintaining momentum. I want to see them continue to fight. It's about pride, we should never be losing to Hull.

Last edited:

Chanberry

It's not really about winning the FA to me, it's about maintaining momentum. I wasn't to see them continue to fight. It's about pride, we should never be losing to Hull.

Yeah that's fair I guess.In isolation this Hull game is important.

chessygoal

Ramsey and Özil need a rest, especially before some big games we got coming up, rest looked in good shape, but I'd still rotate a bit more.

Ospina (needs game time now that he's nr 1 for a month)
Chambers-Per-Gabriel-Gibbs
Elneny-Flamini
Campbell-Iwobi-Walcott
Giroud
I like your team, with Sanchez/Özil on the bench it should be enough to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom