• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Final: Arsenal vs Manchester City | Saturday July 18 | KO: 19:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
By the 20 minute, the fat feck will be out of air. He'll be stopping play and giving dubious calls just get a breather ffs

Zero of those dubious calls will be in favour of Arsenal though.

balthazar

with a midfield of Saka, Xhaka, and Ceballos we will be lucky to get the ball. Probably 70-30 possession in their favour. My hope is purely on counter-attack. Hopefully, our defense can absorb the pressure. Not optimistic though.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Should let the ref know in no uncertain terms about any of their trademark tactical fouling. This will at least keep the score to around a respectable 3 - 0 level :lol:

Wagwaan

This is going to be another ridiculously tough game. We battled to a win against a pool team with not a lot of incentive. City have something to play for.

I think before the Luiz disaster class in our last meeting we were in with an outside chance.
First goal in the game is going to be massive.

martinez
Holding Luiz Tierney
Cedric Xhaka Torreira Saka
Pepe Laca Auba

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Should let the ref know in no uncertain terms about any of their trademark tactical fouling. This will at least keep the score to around a respectable 3 - 0 level :lol:
Arteta will sound like a hypocrite if he says anything concerning tactical fouling

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Its already tough to overcome Pep, De Bruyne, Sterling and co. as it is and we have this fat **** Jon Moss refereeing the match. FML.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
0*8pjuRkcYf1zoJDKD

Make him proud today boys.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
This Citeh team make mistakes. They’ve lost the same amount of games as us this season. They’re obviously not unbeatable.

I’ve watched all Citeh’s games since the restart, they give you a chance. Bournemouth could’ve won 3-2 had they been more clinical. The problem is when they smell blood there’s no team worse to defend against. I’d love to go ahead in this game, there will be huge gaps for us to exploit when we counter. I’d go;

Martinez
Holding Luiz Tierney
Bellerín Xhaka Ceballos Saka
Pepe Laca Auba

Pepe could be an interesting proposition off the bench. I’d like to see him run at Mendy who’s terrible defensively. Ceballos and Xhaka will have to bring their A games so we can gain some sort of control in midfield. We need Laca to continue his form and I’d love Auba to join the party against Citeh for a change.

We can do this. A loss to Citeh in a cup semi final is hardly a disgrace but a win is immense. The pressure is on them. #COYG

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Not confident at all. Mind you that's when we usually win. Would have fancied us against any of the other semi-finalists but we had to go and draw City #ArtetaLuck

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
with a midfield of Saka, Xhaka, and Ceballos we will be lucky to get the ball. Probably 70-30 possession in their favour. My hope is purely on counter-attack. Hopefully, our defense can absorb the pressure. Not optimistic though.
Don't think we need a creative midfield TBH. We need a midfield that is mobile and powerful to be able to keep up with them. Don't think Ceballos or Xhaka will be much help anyway.

Willock, AMN, saka combo could hurt them, I feel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom