• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Final: Arsenal vs Manchester City | Saturday July 18 | KO: 19:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mendy and Walker are such overrated fullbacks they so awful defensively. Yeah and that's why want Alaba. 200m on fullbacks this summer then.
Walker is a top defender, but Mendy is terrible.

Could give Kola a run for his money

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don’t know who I want in the final, United fans are thinking they’ve already won it and they’ll beat us easily. Chelsea deserve a beating after their lucky win at the Emirates.
Utd give you chances. Chelsea have guile I think when it matters.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don’t know who I want in the final, United fans are thinking they’ve already won it and they’ll beat us easily. Chelsea deserve a beating after their lucky win at the Emirates.
Manutd are good at the moment specially thier front 3 and Pogba Fernandes. I prefer if we face Chelsea but knowing our luck Giroud will have fantastic game against us.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Guaranteed first trophy for their club for either Arteta, Lampard or Ole too.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Who would you rather play in the final? Utd excellent attack but give you chances. Chelsea got some experience.
Chelsea have longer between FACup final and their CL tie, and they are looking to overturn a 3-0 deficit - United only have 3 days to their EL tie, but are 5-0 up

on balance though I would have thought Chelsea are less likely to put heart and soul into the cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom