• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Final: Arsenal vs Manchester City | Saturday July 18 | KO: 19:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I want Chelsea, they have a weaker squad and arguably weaker manager compared to utd. I also want revenge for last year.

But I also cannot stomach the thought of losing again to them.

The way I see it, it's equally bad losing to Utd or Chelsea. So don't think about that. Historically I'd rather beat Utd of course, but just to get revenge for last year I'd wanna beat Chelsea most of all.

Also last time we won the cup we beat City in the semi and Chelsea in the final. Why deviate from tradition?

Knew we would win this.

AbsolutePlushGrayreefshark-size_restricted.gif

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
First time I had been pumped to watch a game in a fair while. What a performance, we looked far more dangerous than them in the first half and should have been up by 2 at half time. Defence was resolute in the 2nd half; can't think of the last time you can say our entire back line played at such an elite level.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
What a superb performance by the team yesterday, I'm lost for words. To a man, I'm proud of every single player and Arteta. Now bring on United/Chelsea hopefully United

Let's play Aubamawang

Tbh I was expecting so little from this game, I stopped following BBC live after 10 mins. Boy was I shocked when I refreshed it after full time. Cracking result and by the sound of it, a wonderful team effort, the likes of which we've been in need of for years. Go Arteta!

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Is it actually true that we have not lost a game this year with Xhaka on the pitch ?

That would be ****in massive - obviously a 20 min appearance with an injury against City does not count.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Is it actually true that we have not lost a game this year with Xhaka on the pitch ?

That would be ****in massive - obviously a 20 min appearance with an injury against City does not count.

Tottenham we lost last week, otherwise yeah. If Xhaka started we won and drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom