• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
In this age, VAR disallows this for offside. And there would be no victorious homecoming.

And this is why the "V" in "VAR", stands for Virgin...anything/anyone tried to disallow this goal, they are catching some hands!

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
While i think rest for some players is important, I hope we don't underestimate Leeds. I want to do well in the FA cup.

I will be surprised if Leeds don't play mainly their 2nd team. They are in a very good position to get promoted from the Championship which is a huge priority for them.

They will probably do what Nottingham Forest did when they came to the Emirates earlier this season and rest all their big shots.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Totally agree

Rest everyone who can be. We should still beat them

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We need some experience in there. I'd have Sokratis, Xhaka and Auba all starting.

------------------Martinez----------------------
----------Sokratis--------Holding-----------
--Mustafi------------------------------Saka--
---------------Xhaka-----Willock------------
---Smith-Rowe---Ceballos--Martinelli
---‐----------------PEA

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Eddie should he going back out on loan unless Arteta wants to do something with him.

Martinelli will probably return for this. I hope Nelson will play but from the left rather than the right. Hes not super fast nor a crossing winger so for once I want to see him cut in and shoot, his shooting is something he should lean on.

I would LOVE to see John-Jules get a rare game, hes earned an opportunity and arguably should also be considered for a loan this January. I hope ESR gets considered aswell, and Willock.

Reactions: roz

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
John Jules
Martinelli Smith-Rowe
Willock Douzi Ceballos
Saka Holding Mustafi/Mavro Bellerin
Martinez

Maybe Nelson in for Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+