• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Investigating Over Suspicious Betting Pattern during an Arsenal match

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
You know why Xhaka's been getting sent off so frequently recently?

Been trying to get himself booked, but overdone it 🤣

Seriously though. Wonder who it is?

This is pure speculation. I don't know if he's even been booked but the way AMN was pretty unceremoniously ditched and then loaned out was a little odd.

• Dislike
Reactions: Kav

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
The article says the Athletic know the identity of the player but are not revealing it.

It's probably to speculate and I'm just guessing but AMN was dropped pretty unceremoniously and loaned out I thought. Not sure if he's even been booked though.

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
You know why Xhaka's been getting sent off so frequently recently?

Been trying to get himself booked, but overdone it 🤣

Seriously though. Wonder who it is?

This is pure speculation. I don't know if he's even been booked but the way AMN was pretty unceremoniously ditched and then loaned out was a little odd.
AMN hasn’t even been booked.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
It’s got to be Xhaka or Gabriel. Xhaka might as well make some side money for all the stupid mistakes he makes. But Gabriel wouldn’t surprise me either. That City game was so corrupt I’m surprised Boris Johnson wasn’t the referee. What are the punishments if the player is caught?

FluffyDoozi

This was posted a while back but thought it was bollocks. Crazy if it's true. Why would a millionaire and a responsible lad who kept the house keys do silly **** like this?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Imagine if Xhaka got a red for that tackle on Raphinha...could have even ****ed up, when cheating :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom