• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Investigating Over Suspicious Betting Pattern during an Arsenal match

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The FA didn't have to make this public. They knew what they were doing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Guaranteed Xhaka masterclass v Wolves when he's back, you can put a bet on it...

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Lynch mob postponed. Never mind lads, sure you'll find someone else to malign and slander soon.
Think we are already locked in for too long now! It's Xhaka or no one for some of us. A bit like asking an Englishman to stop yapping on about the Second World War. Just will not happen... ;)

ArtetaOut

No surprises at all. Match-fixing is definitely prevalent in football to some extent which is why I've stopped taking it too seriously these days. Look at the ludicrous amount of own goals during the Euros for example. And some of them are hardly believable. Remember that ridiculous own goal by the Slovakian keeper? Not to mention the rigged CL draws. Just take football as soap opera entertainment like the WWE

Head&Shoulders

Here's the incident in question it seems.

Don't give a **** about Xhaka tbh but hopefully it's found to be nothing so it doesn't damage the club
This is the most blatant ˝Ref book me˝ incident i've ever seen. Taking his time quite literally - almost half a minute. What a clown :facepalm:

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Albanian Mafia maybe.

What makes you think that Xhaka is linked to any mafia. Why are you so judgmental? I am Albanian from Kosova and never seen or knew an Albanian who is linked to mafia. Normally Albanian mafia is famous out of our region, maybe because the governments of other countries are the real mafioso and influence on others. You know the real mafia.

balthazar

What makes you think that Xhaka is linked to any mafia. Why are you so judgmental? I am Albanian from Kosova and never seen or knew an Albanian who is linked to mafia. Normally Albanian mafia is famous out of our region, maybe because the governments of other countries are the real mafioso and influence on others. You know the real mafia.
It was just speculation on my part, otherwise can't understand why else Xhaka about be involved in such a betting scandal. Sorry to make unwarranted assumptions.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Sounds like a bookie lost a lot of money on this bet and doing everything not to pay out. If they havent found any evidence yet, unlikely they will find now

Top Bottom