• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA: Portsmouth vs Arsenal | 06/03/04

The Mini

My only concern was the T*ddy goal, we need to keep more clean sheets. But that goal was deserved for their fans' support

bobbypires

Established Member
I couldn't see the first 7 minutes cos I was locked up in a lift (you can laugh) with 10 people and a woman went mad. It was funny. :p

Great performance and great Pompey fans. IMO this was the easiest game of the season. Wenger could rest more players.

Gunner4life09

i haven't seen it yet :( , cause the match was play at 1:55 malaysian time in the morning and i have church the next day. i hope i'll be able to watch the replay on tv.

GoonerLuke

Andrew said:
Did Edu play on the left or did Ljungberg play on the left with Gilberto on the right?

Ljunberg left, Gilberto right, Paddy and Edu in the middle. AW brought on Kanu, Bentley, and Clichy with 20 minutes to go, for Ljunberg, Vieira, and Henry. When that happened Gilberto went to the middle with Edu, Clichy went LM and Bentley RM.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom