• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabinho

Aevi

Hale End FC
Fabinho

Fabinho.jpg

Born/age: Oct 23, 1993 (23)
Club: Monaco
Nationality:
26.png
Brazil
Height: 1,88 m
Position: Central Midfield

Aevi

Hale End FC
We're the smallest club in that list, so not too much to get excited about.
That's alright though, because there are several interesting CM options and these clubs can't buy them all. If Wenger or whatever new manager doesn't get one of these gems (ie Cyprien, Tolisso, Keita, Tielemans...), I'll be very disappointed.

carlito'sway

Established Member
That's alright though, because there are several interesting CM options and these clubs can't buy them all. If Wenger or whatever new manager doesn't get one of these gems (ie Cyprien, Tolisso, Keita, Tielemans...), I'll be very disappointed.

Cyprien would be on top of my list. Love this guy, complete CM.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Do we have space for an expensive new CM? Wouldn't say so.

Unless a new manager comes in and does as he wishes.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Do we have space for an expensive new CM? Wouldn't say so.
You could make the case. Ramsey is almost certainly gone this summer and Cazorla cannot be relied upon; leaves us with Xhaka, Coquelin and Elneny, not sure what's going to happen with Jack.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You could make the case. Ramsey is almost certainly gone this summer and Cazorla cannot be relied upon; leaves us with Xhaka, Coquelin and Elneny, not sure what's going to happen with Jack.
Don't know where Ramsey is going, doubt any club pays the required money to sign him from us.

GDeep™

League is very weak
With Sanchez and Özil maybe not extending, you also feel an extra effort will made to sign Ramsey and Jack, whose wages will fall into our structure.

You can't have so many potential exits.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Wishful thinking or are there serious links elsewhere?
No links yet but I just can't see him staying. He doesn't seem the type to stick around as 3rd/4th choice CM and he's talked about not wanting to play on the wing. I think he'll look to join a club where he can play CM every week, or a role similar to the one he plays for Wales.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ramsey when fully fit is one of the first names on the team sheet, especially if Wenger remains at the club.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Jorge Mendes client. Quality player, plays like a 28 year old and is remarkably consistent like Gilberto Silva used to be for you lot. I want him at United.

say yes

forum master baiter
No links yet but I just can't see him staying. He doesn't seem the type to stick around as 3rd/4th choice CM and he's talked about not wanting to play on the wing. I think he'll look to join a club where he can play CM every week, or a role similar to the one he plays for Wales.

I can see him staying under a new manager. Particularly if Özil or Sanchez are off.

Reactions: A_G

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I like Fabinho a lot. Fullback or midfield. I'm shocked he isn't at Barcelona, Bayern or City already. Would be a great signing for us but I suspect he'll end up at one of those three.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom