• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Don’t know why people assume we didn’t try for Fabinho. He wouldn’t want to come here at the moment.

Liverpool much more attractive that us atm. It is what it is.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Impressive signing, their midfield looked weak now they have Keita and Fabinho at the very least, (maybe add in Fekir if it happens). Liverpool are going places. Their recruitment was dreadful a few years a go, slowly but surely year after year it's gradually improved, now they're almost exclusively signing top players.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool getting Fabinho on the cheap. 39.3m is nothing in this current market.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What make me laugh now is OX the poor guy will be benched and sold for English midtable club in 2 years time. Apart front from Henderson thier front 6 going to be really scary.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Spare a tought for Oxlade if they get Fekir, too.

Poor lad will have to play wingback again.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Impressive signing, their midfield looked weak now they have Keita and Fabinho at the very least, (maybe add in Fekir if it happens). Liverpool are going places. Their recruitment was dreadful a few years a go, slowly but surely year after year it's gradually improved, now they're almost exclusively signing top players.

Still, they’re only an injury away from a Lovren Klavan/Gomes back two

If they bring in another top CB and replace thee keeper I’d consider them for the title

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully this signing resets the market a little bit. Last summer he'd probably have gone for closer to £60m.

Starting to think that Klopp was really the true master of Dortmund signings and all he left Sven with is outdated data bank of players hence we are seeing ZERO(I honestly typed this very angry) creativity from Sven in the market.

Point Klopp 1 - 0 Hydro. :(

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Spare a tought for Oxlade if they get Fekir, too.

Poor lad will have to play wingback again.

I think you mean bench.

Trent Alexander-Arnold has that right side locked down.

Ox will have to settle for the bench.

panic-sp.gif

Jae

We could sign players like Özil and Sanchez while Wenger was here but we have to start from zero now! Difficult times ahead!

To be fair mate, it's because of Wenger that we're starting from zero. If he'd kept us competitive we wouldn't be in this position.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
This was the kind of signing I was hoping we would make this summer.

Fabinho is a young, great DM. He's won la Ligue 1, has experience in CL football.

I have the feeling we're not going after a midfielder this summer, with Elneny and Wilshere apparently signing a new deal.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

To be fair, we should have been doing what Liverpool were doing. Signing 1 or 2 top class additions every transfer window.

I would rather that than sign average players.

Over the past few windows they've signed Firmino, Mane, Salah, VVD, Keita & now Fabinho.

If they carry on at this rate and they keep their squad together. All they'll need is to splash out on a top class goalkeeper like Oblak and then another CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom