• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
To be fair, we should have been doing what Liverpool were doing. Signing 1 or 2 top class additions every transfer window.

I would rather that than sign average players.

Over the past few windows they've signed Firmino, Mane, Salah, VVD, Keita & now Fabinho.

If they carry on at this rate and they keep their squad together. All they'll need is to splash out on a top class goalkeeper like Oblak and then another CB.

This is what I was saying in the Sokratis thread.
Aubameyang was a very good start.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

So, I guess there's only two CL spots available now. Realistically, there's no chance we're catching Liverpool or Man City.

It will be interesting to see how Man Utd spend their funds this summer. Sp**s too.

Otherwise, Europa League will be our best chance :lol:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
So, I guess there's only two CL spots available now. Realistically, there's no chance we're catching Liverpool or Man City.

It will be interesting to see how Man Utd spend their funds this summer. Sp**s too.

i enjoyed EL, was a nice tournament to participate in

Wilshere1010

What a steal. Great signing. Same time it shouldn't make us feel any type of way. We knew what it was already, we're working within relatively extreme restrictions, for what reason I have no idea. And we just don't have that appeal right now.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi

Liverpool are not that far ahead imo if we sort our **** together.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yup, There were actually people who wanted us to go out of CL to rebuild somehow some time ago...

Now they learned the meaning of the phrase:Be careful what you wish for.
:lol: 'Careful what you wish for' is also what some said about those who wanted Wenger gone! Anyway, Unai is yet to weave his magic. No panic yet. A nice signing or two would be calming though....

A nice signing or two would be calming though....

arsenaltransfer.jpg

sokratis-papastathopoulos-arsenal.jpg

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool are not that far ahead imo if we sort our **** together.

Liverpool have a good chance of challenging for the title if they keep Salah, Mane & Firmino fit. I'm sure Klopp will sign a GK and probably another CB.

We're miles off challenging with Man City. We should be targeting Utd/Sp**s/Chelsea for that 3rd or 4th spot.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
C'mon stop this panic. It's way too early for this.
The panic is based on the players we are linked to vs what liverpool are linked to especially given how far behind them we already are. If they sign players of a standard they are getting linked to and we sign the type of players we're linked to then we are streets behind and no ne can deny that.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
He’s a great signing but I’d be almost equally as happy if we signed Nzonzi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom