• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabio Vieira: The Portuguese Project

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Does this mean Ode the friendly ghost goes on the bench? I hope so. Don’t see both starting.

1655834604968.png

Maybe.

James McPrickalas was theorising that he may be dual playmaker with ODG with Partey behind them two like he's tried to do with ESR.

They also said he could in theory play off the left. Not only do I not know what his pace is like, but as you can see he hasn't played there for his previous club so I'm not sure I believe that.

TornadoTed

Established Member
He looks like a baller in the couple of YouTube videos I have seen but man his physique is a real worry, the guy looks like he needs to put on 10 Kg.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

View attachment 7394

Maybe.

James McPrickalas was theorising that he may be dual playmaker with ODG with Partey behind them two like he's tried to do with ESR.

They also said he could in theory play off the left. Not only do I not know what his pace is like, but as you can see he hasn't played there for his previous club so I'm not sure I believe that.

A third of his games were as a striker? That's interesting.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

View attachment 7394

Maybe.

Striker is an interesting one.

I think we are gonna go down Pep lite

Rodri
KDB Silva

Sergio
Iniesta Xavi

Take your pick from who we have/likely to have to fulfill those roles.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Ødegaard and Vieira 2022/2023

vlz6Qu.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
The money we paid for this kid and that ghost Ode, we could’ve signed Maddison.

No waiting around to develop, knows the league etc. Just saying. I think we’ll be waiting a few years until Vieira hits his strides.

akhil

The money we paid for this kid and that ghost Ode, we could’ve signed Maddison.

No waiting around to develop, knows the league etc. Just saying. I think we’ll be waiting a few years until Vieira hits his strides.

Young players tend to settle quicker. 6 months playing EL, league cup and off the bench in the PL should be plenty to help him adjust. Best part is there shouldn't be any big pressure on him to be delivering from the get go since we already have Ødegaard ahead of him. Hopefully he settles in London quickly and gets comfortable with the language.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Can't say I've watched this guy, but his stats certainly jump out at you, they're pretty damn good. His record when starting as a 10 is 3 goals and 9 assists in 9 games, while also being pretty secure with the ball.

Could be a massive bargain, but again, never seen him kick a ball outside of highlights.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Don't worry, Arsenal have not finished with their transfer business"

...the message by the club when we signed Holding in 2016, to stop fans freaking out.

"Don't worry, the skinny ****er will be hitting the gym hard over the summer"

...the club missed a trick,not putting that on his page on the website, imo.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good luck to him.

We have other needs, but Arsenal should always have more technical players.

Top Bottom