• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabio Vieira: The Portuguese Project

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Us overreact? There are people on here thinking he's going to replace Xhaka. People who are mentioning names like Cesc, KDB, Bernardo.
That's hardly an impossibility given that Xhaka fits the age profile of the squad less and is terrible. Now the second bit comparing him to Cesc and KDB I agree is a bit much but so too is labeling him as too weak to make an impact here before he's kicked a ball like you have.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
That's hardly an impossibility given that Xhaka fits the age profile of the squad less and is terrible. Now the second bit comparing him to Cesc and KDB I agree is a bit much but so too is labeling him as too weak to make an impact here before he's kicked a ball like you have.
I've not once called him weak. Some of the best midfielders to grace The Barclays have been small. My concerns with him are he looks pretty raw from what i've watched, pretty inexperienced too. See him as one more for 2 or 3 seasons time than now. I see it as a waste of resources given what we really need.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

"“Fábio has a lot of quality and has been demonstrating that, whether in the FC Porto is in the Under-21s, he has had good numbers and good performances," Fernandes continued.

“I hope he succeeds like all the Portuguese out there.

"We have to start valuing what is ours and I hope that Fábio manages to be as good as possible, despite of wanting to stay ahead.”"

---

Former Liverpool defender Jose Fonte also recently heaped praise on Vieira, who like Fernandes, told Arsenal fans to get 'very excited' about their new signing.

“He’s a very exciting young player who is very talented on the ball and intelligent,” said Fonte.

“Arsenal fans should be very excited because he’s the sort of player that they’ll like.

"I’m looking forward to seeing him in the Premier League.”"

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It moves me to see we've finally managed to occupy Rosicky's table in the physio room :lol:

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I've not once called him weak. Some of the best midfielders to grace The Barclays have been small. My concerns with him are he looks pretty raw from what i've watched, pretty inexperienced too. See him as one more for 2 or 3 seasons time than now. I see it as a waste of resources given what we really need.

I don't think he looks at all raw and think he'll be one of our best players right now. The combination of skills is simply rare. He can carry with close control at pace and change direction in a split second, he can put in perfectly timed through balls, plays outside of the ball curved passes, precision crossing, brilliant striker of the ball, while being a set piece taker and he looks to have really good decision making and vision. My main issue with him starting would be how he can contribute defensively but ESR and Ødegaard have the same issues.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
When players like Vieira comfertable with both thier feets mean they so good with ball and they don't have problems with first touch. Fabio problem going to be easy that he not strong physically he'll need to work it in pre season its big difference from Portuguese league to PL. But i expect him to be top signing the guy look so amazing with ball.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom