• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabio Vieira: The Portuguese Project

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I like this guy and im sure he'll be very useful player for us.

But that cross at the end i hope he slipped because that was embarrassing attempt ☠️

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He barely plays so while he's disappointing, I think it's kind of understandable. I fail to understand though how he's taking that free kick at the end rather than Ode. Forget ability, the captain should be taking that weight, not some kid still adapting who barely plays. Very odd.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
He barely plays so while he's disappointing, I think it's kind of understandable. I fail to understand though how he's taking that free kick at the end rather than Ode. Forget ability, the captain should be taking that weight, not some kid still adapting who barely plays. Very odd.

People on here have been telling me he has one of the best final balls in the game. Guessing thats why he was taking it.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
People on here have been telling me he has one of the best final balls in the game. Guessing thats why he was taking it.
I understand that you feel some sort of vindication because you wrote the kid off before he'd kicked a ball for us and if he doesn't pan out it might be the only thing you've ever gotten right on here but personally I care more about the team's success and what should be happening than your batting average getting above .000.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

This guy is garbage.

C'mon, you don't see any upside with him?

You don't think that perhaps the lack of opportunities means it is hard for him to gain some rhythm when he does get a chance?

He's not garbage, but he's struggling currently, but that's completely understandable given his age and also time on the pitch. I've personally seen glimpses from him and I think with more time he'll come around.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
C'mon, you don't see any upside with him?

You don't think that perhaps the lack of opportunities means it is hard for him to gain some rhythm when he does get a chance?

He's not garbage, but he's struggling currently, but that's completely understandable given his age and also time on the pitch. I've personally seen glimpses from him and I think with more time he'll come around.
The first time I saw him for us I noticed a heavy touch. He's meant to be a technical attacking midfielder but that sloppiness combined with his laughable physique means he looks hopeless.

Does anyone remember that cameo of his a few months ago in which every single touch and pass of his went wrong?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Compare his performance in the away game and you have to wonder where did it go so wrong. He was balling. None of us were concerned about his physicality, his first touch, his decision making. Never seen a player so mysteriously regress like this.

Mudi

Compare his performance in the away game and you have to wonder where did it go so wrong. He was balling. None of us were concerned about his physicality, his first touch, his decision making. Never seen a player so mysteriously regress like this.

It is not regress, with Zinchenko, he did not know what to do. Yet he is too lightweighted for the premier league. Really needs to grow more. Loan him out before he turns into a Lokonga

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
It is not regress, with Zinchenko, he did not know what to do. Yet he is too lightweighted for the premier league. Really needs to grow more. Loan him out before he turns into a Lokonga
Lightweight has nothing to do with it, if your thought process and intelligence is on point. David Silva puts the whole size thing to bed. Was 2 steps ahead of everyone.

Mudi

Lightweight has nothing to do with it, if your thought process and intelligence is on point. David Silva puts the whole size thing to bed. Was 2 steps ahead of everyone.
Lightweighted in the sense of football development. Both Silva's (David and Bernardo) where 23/24 before they joined City.

Vieira joined at an age of 21. Those 2 years are crucial for young players. See Lokonga, joined us around 22 but now with 25 no development in 3 years and he is on the bench at Palace.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Lightweighted in the sense of football development. Both Silva's (David and Bernardo) where 23/24 before they joined City.

Vieira joined at an age of 21. Those 2 years are crucial for young players. See Lokonga, joined us around 22 but now with 25 no development in 3 years and he is on the bench at Palace.
Sorry but lightweight means lacking build, or structure. If you want to form another meaning fair enough or if you'd prefer to change your wording fair enough.

But lightweight means not strong enough and that doesn't matter if you are good enough.

Pop Tart

Established Member
he is ok but he is obviously the same level to call upon as ode. he might need a loan next term. he is not trash

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should be "Andre Santos-ed" for that woeful freekick at the end and never seen again 😅

Didn't even see him officially get subbed on, he just sort of appeared randomly at one stage...that just about perfectly sums up his performance today.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

he is ok but he is obviously the same level to call upon as ode. he might need a loan next term. he is not trash
He can’t hold the ball and hold of a player. He is playing none contact in midfield and is simply too weak. I’m sure he will be good with time and space, he won’t get it

Top Bottom