• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabio Vieira: The Portuguese Project

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Might have spent 50m on midfielders in Lokonga and Vieira who for whatever reason just don’t get involved in games? Strange one, they’re probably good players maybe it’s just a system thing.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Man I desperately wanted to boo him. He was atrocious. I am more vexed today then I was last night at the game.
Why would you want to boo anyone at this stage in our season, especially after how this group is fighting for every minute on the pitch, for us, the fans? Last thing we want is our squad to get or feel negative vibes from fans.

Criticize him here how much you want, it's your right and in this case I will even say you are right that he had a stinker, but willing to boo him is pathetic.

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
I cant believe club signed Ødegaard for 30 million and vieira for 37 million
I have zero hopes from vieira
If he really had any quality to make it here atleast we would have seen a glimpse of it by now.Its almost full season and this person is training with the team every day.
We have to admit apart from a few the club made disappointing signings like vieira tavares lokonga etc
I hope kiwior doesnt make this list

Jack badmon

Why would you want to boo anyone at this stage in our season, especially after how this group is fighting for every minute on the pitch, for us, the fans? Last thing we want is our squad to get or feel negative vibes from fans.

Criticize him here how much you want, it's your right and in this case I will even say you are right that he had a stinker, but willing to boo him is pathetic.

I wanted to boo him because his performance was awful. I didn't do it because of the reasons you stated but we need to have standards here at this club - what happened last night should never be tolerated.

The attitude overall of the team stunk of arrogance and we didn't match the desire or hunger Sporting had. He epitomised this and I can not tolerate any player backing out of a 50/50 challenge. I commend that you may be a more forgiving guy but I am not.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Foden is more explosive and direct, Bermardo has more quality on his feet, and it's more physical.
We tried to find a balance between the two. I see what we went for when going for a profile like him. We actually saw him developed as a false 9 the other day, still, I don't see it happening. It was a big investment so we are going to give him a couple of years and maybe, just maybe. the guy picks up with the league gets some starts and gains confidence with consistency. Players like him are rare, you can tell he understands spaces and he is very good technically. my concern is his physicality and availability to create something special by himself. When Odeegard came in yesterday, the defensive work rate and push, it was just on a different level Plus, when you compare him with our current front line, you don't see anyone that can be dropped to accommodate him. Nor in the final third or on a more attacking midfielder role like Xhaka.

We will see, at the moment, Xhaka, Ødegaard, Gabriel Zinni, and Saka is looking more and more like our core, players if they don't start we look like a completely different team.

Still have hope, not like with Sambi where you could see he was not good enough. There is something in Viera

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
His last name should be legally changed to She-iera; Patty V. doesn’t deserve this type of namesake. He is a kid still but he is a hider, he hides from making the big play and tries to hide from the ball when pressure is on

djpeat

who knows
A loan and he can come back in a similair fashion to saliba. That would make this signing a success
Bar the france u21 video😬🤣

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This signing was handled so bad by our coaching staff.

The moment Vieira came into the club looking like this
FVtaSGaWQAMAzr7.jpg:large

I knew he would do nothing unless he bulks up. Almost 10 months later nothing changed. Poor from everyone.
I actually don't understand how you can be a professional footballer and end up that skinny. There's no big league where adding at least a couple of kilos won't be to your benefit. He's not 15 ffs.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Spending £30 million on him doesn’t look great for someone who bar the odd goal has flattered to deceive. For that price you expect a player who is ready to contribute. Not sure how Portuguese clubs have managed to fleece so much money from the Premier League but that’s a separate discussion.

He needs to really build his durability and ability to handle the ball under pressure in the summer. If not, prepare for a repeat of this season.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Being able to criticize is 1 thing but throwing abuse directly at him, on social media, is something else.
He is lucky not to be in Spain where fans actually wait for the players to come out of the stadium :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: Xln

dave_rwr

Established Member
Only player in the squad right now that I struggle to like. It might be that goatee he wears to try to make him look older than 15 - but he's not fooling anyone.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
As i feared. As you can probably tell, i've been left confused by the signing. Ødegaard plays that role and is 23, likely our captain, we have so many holes to fill elsewhere, 30m a waste of resources imo. I fear he'll end up like other talent from Liga Nos; Renato Sanches, Fabio Silva, Trincao, moving to a big league/club too soon.

July 2nd.

Well well well....

john cena wrestling GIF by WWE

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
His last name should be legally changed to She-iera; Patty V. doesn’t deserve this type of namesake. He is a kid still but he is a hider, he hides from making the big play and tries to hide from the ball when pressure is on

AM needs to stop wanking over old players

teamsoutheast

I wanted to boo him because his performance was awful. I didn't do it because of the reasons you stated but we need to have standards here at this club - what happened last night should never be tolerated.

We have standards at this club except for when our own fans want to boo our own players :lol: Do YOU think that behaviour should be tolerated? :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom