• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabio Vieira: The Portuguese Project

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Again it depends completely on the context. In a well functioning system full of technically astute players with a high football IQ, you are correct because there’s a higher probability of that team dictating the game.
Fine, but this is precisiely what we are trying to construct. It’s exactly what any possession based top team is trying to do. And it’s exactly what we’ll need him to do, whether he can do that or not is down to his quality.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

He’ll probably bulk up but he’s either good enough or he isn’t.

Exactly and whilst I do appreciate that he looks a bit slight in photos, let's wait to see what he does on the pitch before judging him too much.

I for one am excited though given the brief stuff that I've read about him.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
blow over the resident GIF

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fine, but this is precisiely what we are trying to construct. It’s exactly what any possession based top team is trying to do. And it’s exactly what we’ll need him to do, whether he can do that or not is down to his quality.
Agreed.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Why is Arsenal-Mania like this? Small and short players doesn't mean you're automatically good or bad ffs.
Worse than that, some people on here say he’s somehow better than players who already played years in this league without having played a PL minute! He could be a complete flop, many players have been before him and many after him or he could be the best ever. Right now he aint **** yet so STFU no?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Worse than that, some people on here say he’s somehow better than players who already played years in this league without having played a PL minute! He could be a complete flop, many players have been before him and many after him or he could be the best ever. Right now he aint **** yet so STFU no?
You excited to see him play or not bothered?

I'm personally very intrigued, for all my criticism about Mikel I don't think he likes/backs bad players.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You excited to see him play or not bothered?

I'm personally very intrigued, for all my criticism about Mikel I don't think he likes/backs bad players.
Excited because I can see what kind of player he is, if it translates well to the PL he’s a gem!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Looking forward to seeing him this season. I'm sure he will be on the fringes of the first team.

He will be a starter in the EL and cup competitions, with some cameos in the PL. Whether or not he becomes more of a regular in the first team we will need to see. It goes either way in these scenarios, sometimes players come in and instantly impress while others take a bit of time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom