• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabio Vieira: The Portuguese Project

The boy has technique , and he would have scored last game if not for excellent defending by jesus lol ,
he's also learning the "trick" of arriving quite late lampardesque to the box to pop off a shot ,

comparing him to ode is abit unfair as ode has had much more time in the prem ,

give him time , and I'm sure he will become good.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
The boy has technique , and he would have scored last game if not for excellent defending by jesus lol ,
he's also learning the "trick" of arriving quite late lampardesque to the box to pop off a shot ,

comparing him to ode is abit unfair as ode has had much more time in the prem ,

give him time , and I'm sure he will become good.
Øde should hopefull be a good influence on him. Øde's positioning is expert imo

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Reminds me of ESR, can't find his place out there

like ESR, I don't expect this to get fixed any time soon, alas.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Give him more game time. He does seem to grow into it a little bit. He doesn’t appear to be a world beater though. Not an upgrade in anyone yet.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not his best game, but superb composure for the opener which won us the game.

Should get his confidence up after a difficult run of games for him, think he has been very good when all things are considered.

Bloodbather

Established Member

A couple of annoying misplaced passes, but showed his class in the first goal. Just needs to become a bit more comfortable, feel like he's a bit anxious about proving himself.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Once I saw him subbing in, I thought we were in trouble. Fair play to him for contributing in a physical game. He's clearly skilled.

LittleMo

I think he could turn out to be decent but I think he could do with a bit more time to get used to the PL. I am not sure bringing him on was the right sub really, there’s a balance between enough minutes to adjust and get experience and hanging him out to dry on an (almost) full 90 mins he’s not ready for.

blaze_of_glory

Poor start, got a bit better in the second half, and then a good assist. Hopefully he can benefit from this break period and get a bit stronger, etc.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
He’s got the innate sense and killer instinct for the final ball, even more than øde. He should pay close attention to øde to develop more precise positioning and learn to protect the ball better. Øde should be a good influence on him if he’s humble, and intelligent.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Think the break will d o him good. Chance for the coaching staff to work with them and also time to do some work in the gym.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Visibly more composed after he set up the first goal. Great composure on the assist to lift it into the area.

Work on his upper body strength over Xmas is needed

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He have class ability very comfertable with both his feets he clearly talented you don't go and have 16 assists in just more than half season if you aren't s

till the physical strength desperately needed it may affect his pace but it'll make him not lose 50/50 and balance himself better. Nobody gifted as Santi Cazorla

Latest posts+

Top Bottom