• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabio Vieira: The Portuguese Project

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Yeah, I get the whole physical argument and all that, but Ode faded so much during the second half, that we should have at least brought him on for the last 10 minutes.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Thought we needed a CM. We have a lot of talented wingers in the academy that can do a job if we face injuries or fatigue.
Arteta would never play them unless there was literally nobody else though. He's very averse to throwing them in on a whim.

I know people wanted him to came on but he'll get absolutely bullied and might cause us concede from counter

He very good player be patient with him
As a counter argument, considering how many attacking moves were snuffed out because of the lack of offensive ingenuity and final ball, I think he was the ideal type of player to bring on in this situation. Arteta clearly thought the same as you though and wasn't prepared to take the risk, which is fair enough but ultimately this should be why we bought him.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
He is going to get swallowed up by The Barclays. Arrived too soon.

Roman Reigns Sport GIF by WWE

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think we may write him off for this season as far as the league goes. Yesterday we needed a spark and he wasn't trusted enough I get the experience of Xhaka and of course Ødegaard is our captain but even just for some freshness.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I think we may write him off for this season as far as the league goes. Yesterday we needed a spark and he wasn't trusted enough I get the experience of Xhaka and of course Ødegaard is our captain but even just for some freshness.

Pretty telling hay. I’m by no means his biggest fan but he has shown he can get in and around the box and add some tempo. To me it shows Arteta doesn’t rate him, even at the time, it felt more of an Edu stat based signing

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is his signing even worse when you consider we weren’t suppose to be competing for the title this year?

We should’ve been have far more games like yesterday so when would he have been thrown in?

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I really hope he can do a Bernardo Silva or other Silva they are so technical gifted and suited to play in CM.

Malky

Established Member
I know people wanted him to came on but he'll get absolutely bullied and might cause us concede from counter

He very good player be patient with him
Thats kind of missing the point. It was foolish of the club to spend £35M on a player who clearly isn't ready to contribute to the first team when we needing backup/competition for Saka, Martinelli, Partey, etc.
The Vieira money, along with the Lokonga money would of been better spent elsewhere.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom