• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Fabio Vieira

Status
Not open for further replies.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Release Clause FC!

Don't know the lad but looked on Transfer Market: 6 goals, 14 assists in 27 matches in Portugal. Not bad. But he's out with a leg injury? Lol?

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Apparently he broke the Nunez news:

Seen others calling him one of the top journalists in Portugal

Ah nice. I gotta admit I know nothing about the player. But I’m down so bad with transfers and arsenal that I’m gonna get behind this

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Animated GIF

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Another loser? Never heard of him.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He would be more an alternative to Ödegaard. So we hopefully still need to sign someone like Tielemans.

Quick footed, looks to come alive during transitions, but can also pick a pass in tight spaces. Would love to see how he performs under pressure, because if he can handle that... he could play as a DLP next to Elneny as well.

Would be class if he comes in with Tielemans, that would really sure up our midfield.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So looks like we getting rid of xhaka by look of it if we spending near 40m on this guy because with Tielemans make no sense

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
So looks like we getting rid of xhaka by look of it if we spending near 40m on this guy because with Tielemans make no sense

We have a long season to come Yousif... You dont get rid of Xhaka in such situations, he provides much needed competition and rotation.

Ødegaard, Xhaka, Tielemans, Vieira, Smith-Rowe. Now that's a creative midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom