• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Fabio Vieira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No gonna lie just like Luis Diaz i never watch him but there alot of hype in this dude.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Highlight video looks like Xhaka more than Ødegaard but looks like he could rotate between both which is something Arteta highly values (versatility)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Does he likes dogs?

I mean liking on a human-level, not on a Nuno-level.
Are we signing portugese dross once again?

No he’s a top lad who has football DNA. As I live in the same area I spoke to Patrick quickly over the phone this morning.

He’s delighted that his son is going to be following in his father’s footsteps playing in midfield for THE Arsenal.

Said Fabio had a lot of offers on the table but he wanted to do something his dad wasn’t able to do and play at the Emirates.

Think the Friday night game away at Palace to open the season is going to be very emotional.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nah I’ve watched every minute of U-21 national team and club football he’s played though.

Anyone has any questions please let me know.
How good is he? United is getting vitinho, which V guy is better? Can he and Ødegaard play together?

Tell.

Quick footed, looks to come alive during transitions, but can also pick a pass in tight spaces. Would love to see how he performs under pressure, because if he can handle that... he could play as a DLP next to Elneny as well.

Would be class if he comes in with Tielemans, that would really sure up our midfield.
Looks the kind of player who'll need a season to adapt. Would be SHOCKED if he can transition from playing attacking mid to DLP in the PL.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

World class talent. Potential game changer for us. Waitrose Bernardo Silva.

Nothing else to say except be excited…
The one thing that stands out is he has a huge head compared to his head. I take that as sign of huge football intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom