• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabrizio Romano

What Tier Do You Rate This Source?

• Total voters

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Why can’t he just retweet instead of posting the quotes? This is why people don’t like him.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Ornstein is the real GOAT.
d0a.gif

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
What is this supposed to prove? He put out the narrative that Arsenal wanted in response to the reports in France. That’s what he’s always done.
Wasn't his only tweet regarding Pepe and he didn't say it out of the blue - came as a response to TF1 breaking our negotiations. Does he get a pass for talking **** if the club asks him to?

As the club's mouthpiece he was as reliable as anyone when Gazidis fed him info, when that ended and he started working for the Athletic he became completely useless. Don't follow transfer news much these days but while Romano gets plenty wrong he's broken a lot more stories in recent years than this clown.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wasn't his only tweet regarding Pepe and he didn't say it out of the blue - came as a response to TF1 breaking our negotiations
Again, that’s my point. The club briefed him presumably to avoid getting undermined by one of the other four clubs interested in Pepe. If someone thought Arsenal were close to a deal they could’ve blown us out of the water.
As the club's mouthpiece he was as reliable as anyone when Gazidis fed him info, when that ended and he started working for the Athletic he became completely useless.
Gazidis wasn’t his source, and he still reports things before anyone else like the Luiz-Ceballos training ground fight or Elneny’s injury recently.
but while Romano gets plenty wrong he's broken a lot more stories in recent years than this clown.
Romano has never broken an original story in his life, literally everything he says is taken from other journalists. He’s the definition of a hack. The fact that a huge outlet like De Telegraaf explicitly accused him of plagiarism speaks volumes about him.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Gazidis wasn’t his source, and he still reports things before anyone else like the Luiz-Ceballos training ground fight or Elneny’s injury recently.
Yeah, Ornstein is still ok if you want the fluff about the dressing room vibes/injuries/contract extensions, in the transfers section he's a Sky Sports level sauce.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yeah, Ornstein is still ok if you want the fluff about the dressing room vibes/injuries, in the transfers section he's a Sky Sports level of sauce.
He’s never been the one to link names for he club, he confirms the club if are in talks or close to agreeing a deal.

How are you guys still not getting this after 12 years of him doing this 😭

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Again, that’s my point. The club briefed him presumably to avoid getting undermined by one of the other four clubs interested in Pepe. If someone thought Arsenal were close to a deal they could’ve blown us out of the water.
So what, are you as an Arsenal fan interested in the horseshit the club sells you or do you want news? Doesn't matter who told him, Arsenal's biggest ever transfer and Ornstein was adamant it wouldn't happen.
Reaching here a bit bro "the Luiz-Ceballos fight" lol. Are you trying to say you don't see a difference of Ornstein of old and the washed version employed by the Athletic?
Romano has never broken an original story in his life, literally everything he says is taken from other journalists. He’s the definition of a hack. The fact that a huge outlet like De Telegraaf explicitly accused him of plagiarism speaks volumes about him.
Nonsense, I haven't followed transfer news for a while but there's a reason Romano went from staff at Di Marzio to becoming his own brand he used to get loads of agent information. Come back when your goofy fraud gets a cosign like this 🔥

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
So what, are you as an Arsenal fan interested in the horseshit the club sells you or do you want news? Doesn't matter who told him, Arsenal's biggest ever transfer and Ornstein was adamant it wouldn't happen.
Because it was part of the club’s strategy during negotiations. I don’t want “news” if it’s just throwing random names to get people excited.
Reaching here a bit bro "the Luiz-Ceballos fight" lol. Are you trying to say you don't see a difference of Ornstein of old and the washed dickhead employed by the Athletic?
How’s that a reach? Ceballos denied that there was a bust-up yet it was confirmed by Arteta a few days later. He still confirms transfers like he used to so I’m not seeing how he’s washed, if anything he does more reporting than he used to at the BBC.
Nonsense, I haven't followed transfer news for a while but there's a reason Romano went from staff at Di Marzio to becoming his own brand he used to get loads of agent information. Come back when your goofy fraud gets a cosign like this 🔥
EkYi_WQWAAAXFWO.jpg:large

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

His Arsenal powers have waned, but Ornstein is a far superior journalist to Fab at the end of the day. We could bring up Orny gaffs, but Fab’s are endless.

Orny still the guy.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Because it was part of the club’s strategy during negotiations. I don’t want “news” if it’s just throwing random names to get people excited.
The point of a football journalist isn't throwing random names out or repeating the club's strategy, it's giving accurate information on transfers. I know Romano chats a lot of **** (although plenty of inaccurate information he tweeted was accurate at the time he gave it) but so does Ornstein.
How’s that a reach? Ceballos denied that there was a bust-up yet it was confirmed by Arteta a few days later. He still confirms transfers like he used to so I’m not seeing how he’s washed, if anything he does more reporting than he used to at the BBC.
Reach because nobody cares about who Ceballos punches up.
Ornstein's definitely washed, back in the day anything he'd say was literally Arsenal.com tier now he's hit and miss. Also he works for the Athletic ffs.
Look at Wenger's face and posture :lol: poor guy couldn't wait to get out of there.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The point of a football journalist isn't throwing random names out or repeating the club's strategy, it's giving accurate information on transfers. I know Romano chats a lot of **** (although plenty of inaccurate information he tweeted was accurate at the time he gave it) but so does Ornstein.

Reach because nobody cares about who Ceballos punches up.
Ornstein's definitely washed, back in the day anything he'd say was literally Arsenal.com tier now he's hit and miss. Also he works for the Athletic ffs.

Look at Wenger's face and posture :lol: poor guy couldn't wait to get out of there.
I don’t see any real argument here, mans just in his feelings. Gg.

Wenger invited Ornstein to his home for that interview btw. 👍

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
His Arsenal powers have waned, but Ornstein is a far superior journalist to Fab at the end of the day. We could bring up Orny gaffs, but Fab’s are endless.

Fabrizio came up unconventionally and mastered social media though, so I definitely respect his hustle and smarts.

Orny still the guy though.
Neither guy deserves to be called a journalist. Romano doesn't even pretend to be one, his catchphrase is a Super Mario quote ffs. Ornstein used to work for the Beeb then when he lost his source sold his soul and batty to a fraudulent yank outlet.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I don’t see any real argument here, mans just in his feelings. Gg.

Wenger invited Ornstein to his home for that interview btw. 👍
Not in my feelings, I don't like either of them much I just acknowledge how Ornstein fell off while you're desperately clinging on to man. He's not gonna shag you.

Top Bottom