• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Facundo Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend14

Established Member

I know its just a short vid, but I like the look of him. Takes players on, can interlink with teamates, has a snappy shot, decent technically.

Certainly more of a Edu & Teta style signing than a 'hot property' Billy big bollocks type signing (Mudryk).
This player will have limited impact.We already have players that are better sitting the bench, so that says something.

Every signing should count in January.

GoonerBoy19

Unless he is cheap i dont think we will go for him. Could be we want to spend more on DCM. After torreira saga am vary of Uruguayan midgets.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

I know its just a short vid, but I like the look of him. Takes players on, can interlink with teamates, has a snappy shot, decent technically.

Certainly more of a Edu & Teta style signing than a 'hot property' Billy big bollocks type signing (Mudryk).

We’re top of the English Premier League and you’re saying a kid from Ukraine is too “billy big bollocks” for us, wtf

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
We’re top of the English Premier League and you’re saying a kid from Ukraine is too “billy big bollocks” for us, wtf
No not at all. I just think it's more our style to go for under the radar players rather than players who are the latest hot property. Just my opinion. Having said that we obviously do have an interest in Mudryk, but if it ends up being a bidding bun fight with clubs with more financial muscle, we're not likely to go the distance.

Wasnt in the slightest meaning to say he was too anything for us, if that's how you have interpreted it.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

No not at all. I just think it's more our style to go for under the radar players rather than players who are the latest hot property. Just my opinion. Having said that we obviously do have an interest in Mudryk, but if it ends up being a bidding bun fight with clubs with more financial muscle, we're not likely to go the distance.

Wasnt in the slightest meaning to say he was too anything for us, if that's how you have interpreted it.
Yeah I rememberer when everyone was chasing neymar we went for wellington silva. Worked well for us

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

It is a nice problem to have these prospective players vying for our attention :lol:

It's the clearest indication that we're back to being held in high esteem.
Bit of a stretch when it’s a Ukrainian plumber and MLS fodder twerking for us. Feel like Aston Villa this.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Bit of a stretch when it’s a Ukrainian plumber and MLS fodder twerking for us. Feel like Aston Villa this.

Fair point. But I believe after being in the wilderness for so long, we shouldn't scoff at anything :lol:

Besides, looking at how nicely Almiron has come along, I think there're gambles worth taking in the MLS seeing as the prices are acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom