• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fagner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I have been asking/ wish listing for Fagner for since Tite took over and gave him his chance, I was so impressed with him.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Yeah, just no.

I've seen enough of him getting schooled by Lukaku, Hazard and De Bruyne for a life time.

And that was only one game.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If Edu wants him good enough for me. Hope he gets the players he wants & thats how we can fairly judge him.

El Duderino

Sorry that i like full backs that can defend and attack rather than Full backs better known for their haircuts, selfies and dressing like a cross dresser.

Tite rates him and that says it all.

Strange that you keep mentioning that you like facts when you're a ***** at reading them.

Tite also didn't take Fabinho, almost broght back Renato Augusto in place of Neymar (in the end settling for Willam) and is in danger of losing his job, so he's far from perfect.

Fagner was heavily and rightly criticized for his WC appearances and everyone questions Tite's loyalty to him. We have coldsweats with the thought of Dani Alves getting injured.

Fagner is not good enough for the EPL, he's **** at defending, a midget at a toweing 1.68m and would barely be an upgrade on AMN at the position.

El Duderino

Just rewatch the Belgium vs Brazil game. He was up against 3 EPL players and got rinsed.

He's still chasing Hazards shadow.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Strange that you keep mentioning that you like facts when you're a ***** at reading them.

Tite also didn't take Fabinho, almost broght back Renato Augusto in place of Neymar (in the end settling for Willam) and is in danger of losing his job, so he's far from perfect.

Fagner was heavily and rightly criticized for his WC appearances and everyone questions Tite's loyalty to him. We have coldsweats with the thought of Dani Alves getting injured.

Fagner is not good enough for the EPL, he's **** at defending, a midget at a toweing 1.68m and would barely be an upgrade on AMN at the position.

Cafu has thought for a long time Fagner should be starting ahead of Alves.

Imagine having a technically gifted RB that can actually cross a ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom