• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Famous Fans

161063.jpg

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Apart from Roger they all seemed like really chill guys tbf.

One of my uncle’s friends worked as a sound engineer on Meddle and apparently they were all sound guys apart from Roger :lol:

Probably the best musician of the group along with Wright. Does sound he's a bit of a pain to work with, though.

At least he was very spirited in a concert of his I went to. It was a Bolsonaro-centric city and he got booed for being against him, he just let out a big smile and said "I love you, too".

Would love to meet Nick, though. Loved that Top Gear episode he lent them his Ferrarri.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Chris Shiflett (guitarist from Foo Fighters)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Probably the best musician of the group along with Wright. Does sound he's a bit of a pain to work with, though.

At least he was very spirited in a concert of his I went to. It was a Bolsonaro-centric city and he got booed for being against him, he just let out a big smile and said "I love you, too".

Would love to meet Nick, though. Loved that Top Gear episode he lent them his Ferrarri.

Yeah give Roger his due, he will always say what he believes even if it ends up hurting him financially. Rare to see that in the world.

I think by his own admission though he was a bit of a control freak within the band. They obviously needed it because since they’ve all gone their seperate ways it’s been a mixed bag at best.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Think he said somewhere years ago that her whole family are Arsenal Fans and that's why she is one too. At least she isn't a success fan.

Reactions: A_G

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Sorry if these two have already been mentioned. Don't think I came across them in the previous Posts.

Clive Anderson. Used to like the programme that he presented, 'Whose Line is it Anyway'? Apparently, he lives in Highbury, North London.
Screenshot_20230402-004624.png

Roger Daltery, of 'The Who'. Sang on the Highbury pitch at our Final Match at Highbury, versus Wigan Athletic.
Screenshot_20230402-004731.png

TinFish

97da1759eb464aa78868c2e81b901ecc.jpg

Sir Savage the 21st is an Arsenal fan.

He also mentioned us in a verse “Still gotta see The Gunners win the Premier League” in his verse in the latest song Circo Loco with drake.

Top Bottom