• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fans - Claude the Gooner

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Not sure where the hell to put this thread.

Those of us that watch Arsenal Fan TV will know this character. Anyway, seemed that yesterday Claude sent out a disturbing tweet indicating that he was about to commit ****. Seems he's having some serious issues at home.

Check out his twitter profile @goonerclaude

https://twitter.com/goonerclaude

What happened next was quite uplifting though. The support he received from fellow Gooners and football fans in general was quite amazing.

I always watch Arsenal Fan TV and love listening to Claude in particular even when he's chatting ****e. As a Gooner following the club/team remotely, thousands of miles away, I appreciate the work that Robbie & his crew at AFTV do to bring it home and share the experiences & viewpointsof lifelong Gooners that attend the games.

Anyway, lets hope Claude can sort his **** out and get back to enjoying his football. Another Gooner from AFTV, Ty, always says Claude's too negative and maybe that negative outlook not only pervades his feelings on football but also on life.

Live long & be happy (if you can)

Bless

a_fourteen

Established Member
Hope things work out for him but he's had his 15 mins of fame. Best he now sort out his problems in private.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Hope things work out for him but he's had his 15 mins of fame. Best he now sort out his problems in private.
Funny thing, in a world where we see people hide their feelings and commit **** with those closets to them not knowing why, Claude's tweet might have saved his life. Hopefully, the response he received will have made him think twice but I'm sure that those who know him well, some of those in the Arsenal family, will go & help him out.

Doubt he was looking for his 15 mins of fame really-just reaching out for help.

a_fourteen

Established Member
Funny thing, in a world where we see people hide their feelings and commit **** with those closets to them not knowing why, Claude's tweet might have saved his life. Hopefully, the response he received will have made him think twice but I'm sure that those who know him well, some of those in the Arsenal family, will go & help him out.

Doubt he was looking for his 15 mins of fame really-just reaching out for help.
I was referring to his appearances on AFT as 15 mins of fame not his tweet. None the less, hope things work out for him.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Look if you ever seen one of his rants , you knew there were thing wrong with other parts of his life and Arsenal was his escape and punching bag at the same time . There are a few others like him that do the same thing .

Arsenalcentric

Screenshot_2015-06-21-16-06-28.png He posted this yesterday. Glad he's willing to seek help. I was so worried when he started trending on twitter and no one could find him after he posted the video on periscope.
The amount of support that came out for him even from rival fans was amazing. Good to know there's still so much good in this world.

Gunngstar

I watched about 2 videos of this guy last season and straight away you could see there is something wrong with him in the background... He just seemed too emotional all the time, he hardly smiled at all and always looked drain and lost in his own thoughts.

Hope he pulls through. If you have not seen first hand what mental health does to a loved one you should not be passing judgement from a far..

Innocent until proven guilty, if he is playing up then it will come back to bite him, so give him the benefit of a doubt.

arsenalhumor

Come on Claude ! Get your sh*t together we had to release of Diaby , we just had to!!!

Even Wenger lost his mind on the Diaby sale and went on pilgrimage to marocco (I am still suspicious about it, might a smokescreen and be after best player of the year morocco's Mehdi Benatia )

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Come on Claude ! Get your sh*t together we had to release of Diaby , we just had to!!!

Even Wenger lost his mind on the Diaby sale and went on pilgrimage to marocco (I am still suspicious about it, might a smokescreen and be after best player of the year morocco's Mehdi Benatia )

Can't be joking about that man, **** ain't right.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's done it before apparently, hint at **** etc. Maybe he should step back from AFTV and twitter to sort himself out.

albakos

ArsĂŠne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I watched about 2 videos of this guy last season and straight away you could see there is something wrong with him in the background... He just seemed too emotional all the time, he hardly smiled at all and always looked drain and lost in his own thoughts.

I have a similar opinion when watching his interviews. Feel sorry for him, he was always a trainwreck. Wayyy too emotional/nervous when we lost, dropped points etc...

Latest posts+

Top Bottom