• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fans - Claude the Gooner

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
He's done it before apparently, hint at **** etc. Maybe he should step back from AFTV and twitter to sort himself out.

These things usually go deeper than football. He is far too obsessed with Arsenal though, likely doesn't get much fulfillment from anything else.

indy23

I think he said he was done with aftv too, and if he was done with it completely that would be fine, its just a game. However, if he were to ever make an appearance again id prefer his pub interviews when hes calmed down and uses actual insight.
Not saying he wasn't expressing what a large amount of fans felt post match but it had to be unhealthy to be that upset over your football club.

Otherwise hope all is well with him n his fam.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Who is this guy and why does he matter at all!?
Everybody matters dude. What an ignorant comment.

In a way, we're all connected through this club. We share in the hopes, dreams, failures, triumphs, joys, laughs and much more. Maybe we don't know one another but I take pride in seeing a fellow gooner and will often greet a complete stranger just because they're wearing an Arsenal shirt. Isn't that why we have these forums? To interact with fellow fans? To matter, in a sense, for Arsenal.

Glad Claude is alright.

WurzlSepp

Has No Chill
Everybody matters dude. What an ignorant comment.

In a way, we're all connected through this club. We share in the hopes, dreams, failures, triumphs, joys, laughs and much more. Maybe we don't know one another but I take pride in seeing a fellow gooner and will often greet a complete stranger just because they're wearing an Arsenal shirt. Isn't that why we have these forums? To interact with fellow fans? To matter, in a sense, for Arsenal.

Glad Claude is alright.

:lol:

Sure.... :rolleyes:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

These things usually go deeper than football. He is far too obsessed with Arsenal though, likely doesn't get much fulfillment from anything else.

He's pretty much estranged from his family according to him . Thought his daughters reaction to him being missing was quite interesting . "am sure he'll get in contact when he feels like it " apparently he has done this quite a few times .

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I've been catching up on new Claude vids and watching old ones as well -- even though he is largely watched for his comedic value, his analysis & predictions are usually (and unfortunately so) spot on.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom