• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Re: Shady, petty, and full of cu**s. Who else but Chelsea FC

Chelsea Football Club appear to be involved in the funding of "third-party ownership" of players outside the Premier League, contrary to the Premier League's and Uefa's strong official condemnation of the practice. Company documents in the UK, Jersey and Ireland strongly suggest that Chelsea are working in partnership with José Mourinho's Portuguese agent Jorge Mendes, and the US company Creative Arts Agency, who buy "economic rights participation agreements" in footballers playing for other clubs outside the Premier League.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/30/chelsea-links-third-party-ownership" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... -ownership</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Nothing club.

alboots101

Established Member

As my old man would say...."**** club...no history"

spartandre217

Established Member

The 3rd party ownership business is no surprise to me at all.

They have significant influence seemingly with the Dutch league and a friend of Roman's that owns a club over they can send their players over on loan to develop.

Then there's the extensive links to Portugal. With them buying Portuguese players for exorbitant fees from that league and constantly linked to players owned by 3rd parties.

Would've surprised me if they were not taking advantage themselves.

Supposedly Chelsea's subsidiaries owned a percentage of Ricky Van Wolfinksel who has scored a single league goal for Norwich.

His transfer history is Vitesse (possibly Roman owned), Utrecht, Lisbon (love a 3rd party) and then Norwich for 8.5m:lol:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

I never thought about the oligarchs and oiligarchs buying the clubs for PER purposes, I just assumed it was Football manager IRL :p

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

The worst thing with Chelski and the money influx thou is that they for the most part have played a dreadful and boring defensive football, admirable if you are a small club with small means and alotta moxie but from a big club with money like chelski?

atleast city. psg and monaco have a different mindset

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

*waits for the "quit being jealous, they're better than us now and I'd love to have done what they've done in the last decade" brigade to arrive* :roll:

They're such a nothing club I can't find the strength to even bother complaining about them.

Though, when the special **** fails to win the PL or the CL this season again it'll be hilarious to see him sacked.... again.

Suave Gooner89

Established Member

AFC-Phil said:

I can't even watch that to be honest - I get too agitated when the brainless SSN anchors try to ignore/cover up the issues Matthew is bringing up.

If anything, that video is a prime example of the difference between intellectuals and corporate, conformist buffoons.

alboots101

Established Member

Suave Gooner89 said:
AFC-Phil said:

I can't even watch that to be honest - I get too agitated when the brainless SSN anchors try to ignore/cover up the issues Matthew is bringing up.

If anything, that video is a prime example of the difference between intellectuals and corporate, conformist buffoons.

Bang on the nail.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

I'd rather forever be a "nothing" club in the boring depths of the mid-table than be Chelsea FC.

We have our bad apples here at West Ham, but for the most part we've earned the respect of thousands of football fans because of our loyalty and passion for our clubs, and I think it's fair to say that ever since the hooliganism faded, we've been one of the more well-liked fanbases in England, mainly down to our self-consciousness about just how **** we are :lol:

No club is perfect but Chelsea are literally the **** of the earth from top to bottom. Their managers, their owners, their ridiculous string of ****s on the field, their antics, their football, everything. Absolute ****ing trash, Abramovich might as well have bought Milwall.

Uncle Mike

Established Member

It's not easy to be a Chelsea fan.

If you became one prior to the 1970 FA Cup, you were a foppish aristocrat, getting your comeuppance with such a crap club.

If you became one right after that, you were a gloryhunter.

If you became one from the mid-1970s until 2003, you were a National Fronter.

And if you became one from 2003 onward, you were the kind of **** who acted as if only what happened from 2003 onward mattered, not caring about your Mafioso owner, your Special **** manager, your chav captain who was disgraceful on so many levels, and all those divers from Robben to Drogba to Ramires.

But when it all falls apart, and it will, who will be left to say what Chelsea is?

We will, and we will say that, no matter what it's won, Chelsea is a **** club in every way, from owner to fans.

THAT is their history, and that is their present, and that is their future.

mo50

Established Member

I can't believe these f*ckers have won a European cup.

Suave Gooner89

Established Member

mo50 said:
I can't believe these f*ckers have won a European cup.

Yes, I'm perturbed by that unfortunate fact every waking day of my life...What an injustice.

Robben completely bottled that final, the useless, diving cu*t.

entropy13

Established Member

Maybe some "Cyrillic letters" warned Robben, "dive for the winning penalty, and that will be the last time you'll ever dive."

Bigbludfire

Established Member

Chelsea just signed Josi Quintero from Barcelona. Interesting signing for Vitesse

Suave Gooner89

Established Member

Why has Chamberlain partaken in another BT ad that takes the piss out of us?

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxPmKcIH8rk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxPmKcIH8rk</a>

Dave_Ja_Vu

1 Premier League title in 8 years with the money that's been pumped into that club is laughably pathetic quite frankly.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Suave Gooner89 said:
Why has Chamberlain partaken in another BT ad that takes the piss out of us?

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxPmKcIH8rk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxPmKcIH8rk</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What's with these BT ads? Two now centered around us getting smashed.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom