• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Not sure why there's this degree of speculation, it's pretty obvious they'll go for Tuchel. Nagelsmann's not just gonna up sticks from Leipzig and Rangnick and Chelsea isn't a good fit. They're probably interviewing Tuchel already.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You ever think Arsène resent Arsenal fans? The treatment he got in the last few years would be enough for me to lose love for them.
I think if he could have his time again he would’ve left around 2006 and not invested himself in the Emirates project.

He won’t admit it, but I’m sure he looks back and thinks he got murdered by his own fans when he could’ve done the European circuit and collected leagues at Juventus, Bayern, Real, PSG etc. He said Utd wanted him 2/3 times.

Looking back, he definitely wasted his career at Arsenal. Guy doesn’t even have a statue.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would have been great to see Arsène do the rounds in Europe and pick up multiple trophies, glad he stayed though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Would have been great to see Arsène do the rounds in Europe and pick up multiple trophies, glad he stayed though.
What was the point though? He got abused, we don’t recognise him anymore, we’ve moved on.

His ideas, thoughts, visions, plans etc have been thrown out the window, his spirit doesn’t run through the club the way we thought it would, like Cruyff at Barcelona.

Wenger must massively regret the last 15 years, I would.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I think if he could have his time again he would’ve left around 2006 and not invested himself in the Emirates project.

He won’t admit it, but I’m sure he looks back and thinks he got murdered by his own fans when he could’ve done the European circuit and collected leagues at Juventus, Bayern, Real, PSG etc. He said Utd wanted him 2/3 times.

Looking back, he definitely wasted his career at Arsenal. Guy doesn’t even have a statue.

Yeah I think he also bought into the board telling us that the stadium would make us a top team. He was sold a dream like the rest of us but tried to do the best he could, if he left in 2006 we'd be where we are now but 15 years of it tbh.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

The fans treated him like a lump of sh!t on DTs shoes. Scraped away while holding their noses.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
What was the point though? He got abused, we don’t recognise him anymore, we’ve moved on.

His ideas, thoughts, visions, plans etc have been thrown out the window, his spirit doesn’t run through the club the way we thought it would, like Cruyff at Barcelona.

Wenger must massively regret the last 15 years, I would.

Imagine being Arsène and seeing they sacked you for Unai Emery, if it was Pep or Klopp or Ancelotti someone on his level yeah I'd get it. But not for fcking Unai Emery and an amateur like Arteta.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Imagine being Arsène and seeing they sacked you for Unai Emery, if it was Pep or Klopp or Ancelotti someone on his level. But not for fcking Unai Emery and an amateur like Arteta.
He admitted he wanted a job at Arsenal, but the club can’t bring him back because the fans would scapegoat and attack him again. He can’t come back because there would be an uproar in the fan base.

That’s crazy.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom