• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The fans treated him like a lump of sh!t on DTs shoes. Scraped away while holding their noses.

Absolute **** like DT and Troopz making a career insulting Arsène and his family, it's disgusting tbh. No shame or dignity among this fanbase.

Guys like Claude tearing him down all the time, Claude your life is a mess you're obese, depressed and your children don't talk to you. How the hell do you have the nerve to stick it into Arsène like that?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Absolute **** like DT and Troopz making a career insulting Arsène and his family, it's disgusting tbh. No shame or dignity among this fanbase.

Guys like Claude tearing him down all the time, Claude your life is a mess you're obese, depressed and your children don't talk to you. How the hell do you have the nerve to stick it into Arsène like that?
And don’t forget Arseblog. There were a stack of self appointed internet experts making a living off the back of insulting Arsène.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Klopp did the same thing to us when he started piping off Arteta after we beat them.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
And don’t forget Arseblog. There were a stack of self appointed internet experts making a living off the back of insulting Arsène.

Ugh I still remember when they signed off that 'We care do you' letter to Kroenke with their online signatures. Showed you how self important these guys are that they though they would actually make a difference lmao.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Haven’t seen the stats but just from memory, I feel like he hasn’t beaten his top 6 rivals, always seems to draw or lose, he’s been schooled by Arteta twice.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Haven’t seen the stats but just from memory, I feel like he hasn’t beaten his top 6 rivals, always seems to draw or lose, he’s been schooled by Arteta twice.

Ole also beat him 3x. He only beat Ole once in fa cup thanks to our disadvantage for had 2 days Less rest than what they got.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's only won one game against the top 10 all season.

Pretty pathetic.

Top Bottom