• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Superb stuff from Mourinho. Lampard has rubbed him and a lot of managers the wrong way with his attitude despite having achieved absolutely nothing. Got the Derby job through nepotism and got the Chelsea job because he's a legend despite not having improved Derby. Yet he acts like he's won countless titles as a manager. Think even Mourinho himself might be pissed off by this attitude because he himself had to work his way up to be a top manager.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Superb stuff from Mourinho. Lampard has rubbed him and a lot of managers the wrong way with his attitude despite having achieved absolutely nothing. Got the Derby job through nepotism and got the Chelsea job because he's a legend despite not having improved Derby. Yet he acts like he's won countless titles as a manager. Think even Mourinho himself might be pissed off by this attitude because he himself had to work his way up to be a top manager.

Hes such a troll Jose :rofl:

Lampard digs him out every time they play so I’m sure he’s crying for Frank.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Said it before, Wenger wasted his career here and got humiliated by his own fans. That’s a life lesson to us all really.

I’m not joking, but I have learnt from that when making certain decisions in my own life.

When deciding to choose a new barber?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Said it before, Wenger wasted his career here and got humiliated by his own fans. That’s a life lesson to us all really.

I’m not joking, but I have learnt from that when making certain decisions in my own life.
Yeah, I had a mate who got dumped by his gf and he was in bits, a really good lad. She’d found a sh!ster who she married and eventually knocked her about. Thinking back she was a metaphor for Arsenal fans, no idea they had it so good until it was too late. One day whinging about not winning the title and the next finding themselves being grateful for being in the top half of the league. :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Just seen that club legend Lucas Piazon who gave 9yrs service to the club ended his journey as the longest serving player for Chelsea last week.

Total of 3 appearances equalling a 160mins for the Blues.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Just seen that club legend Lucas Piazon who gave 9yrs service to the club ended his journey as the longest serving player for Chelsea last week.

Total of 3 appearances equalling a 160mins for the Blues.

Basically spent his career being a loan player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Abra just love sacking guys. Can't see Rodgers go there and leave the great job he doing at Leicester. It's between Tuchel and Allegri imo

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I wonder if they’ll go the interim route again and wait until the summer? Abrahmovic can have his pick of whoever he wants so he might wait until the summer. Although there’s already two good candidates sitting there ready and waiting.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What the point of Abra anymore he'll sack tuchel in 2 years max after he also had poor run. A short term success owner

Top Bottom