• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FC Arsenal - 1. FC Cologne

Dear Gunners,
that I'm writing here it's like the last scream for help.
For the match of my club in London over 20.000 Cologners wanted to get tickets. As you can imagine less than 3.000 people were lucky to get some, earned or not.
Unfortunately I was not one of the 3.000 people even I've been to all matches in the lower leagues or on Monday evening in the ugly east of Germany. I dreamed of European matches with my club since I can think for my own and it would mean everything to me to see my club playing in the Emirates stadium.
Is there a Gunnersfan who could help me to get some tickets(at least one) for the match on the 14th of September?
I will pay for everything + fees and of course you get invited for some beers, joints, whatever you want :) I could also import some Kölsch(traditional Beer from cologne) for you ;)
I really hope that someone could order a ticket for me, just contact me.

Best regards from Cologne

Latest posts

Top Bottom