• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FC Barcelona: Mess Que Un Club

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Plotting The Simpsons GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
first Juve then man city and now Barca if their leagues has some balls they need to punish them the barca one is damaging anything with corruption is big X they should be banished but they won't

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I'm not religious. But goddamn I would be if Jesus just came down and showed evidence for all the corruption going on in the world.

I wish they just killed the clubs that do corruption and cheat. Like if City get caught and proven to be doing all kinds of shady ****. Remove city from the system. They can't play anymore. And owners can't be associated with any football anymore, and make it over the leagues and with CL.

**** would dry up real fast.

Unfortunately, it seems no one turns down a bribe.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I mean we had the Chelsea incident which was obvious cheating but the "recheatmontada" was the most blatant corruption you could see on this planet, yet people thought it was a normal night.

Hope they get relegated to 4th division and the trophies get deleted absolute trash club

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sad to say, La Liga is probably less inclined to take strong action against Barcelona than any of the smaller clubs. At the same time, they have to protect the reputation and integrity of the competition.

How do they do that? Do they relegate the club? Impose a points deduction? A fine and "don't do it again you naughty naughty club"?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The whole UEFAlona stuff from 09-12 that you'd be forgiven for thinking was just jealousy from other fans, turns out there was elements of truth. There's no smoke without fire.

Next maybe we can look at United and Fergie.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Kids don't know about Pep's Barca vs Mourinho's Real. For two years this was straight up war, started prior when Jose was Inter manager. Best part was the sheer amount of Clasico's that took place.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲

Kids don't know about Pep's Barca vs Mourinho's Real. For two years this was straight up war, started prior when Jose was Inter manager. Best part was the sheer amount of Clasico's that took place.
Mascherano at the end. Litteraly shivering rn trash Argentinian players doesn't matter when, they all just cheat. It's in their blood weak feminin footballer.

Top Bottom