• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FC Porto a farm team for Chelsea?!??!

Gooner_Milton

Hating Chelscum more and more each passing day.

They're everything that's wrong with modern football...greedy players, ridiculous transfer monies, player/coach poaching, arrogant fans, Peter Kenyon, professional actors like Makalele/Desaily.

brianfrance

Established Member
Mark said:
Chelski can do what they want. They won't win anything like this.
I won't be surprised to see Carlos Alberto, Deco etc to sign at Chelski soon. They'll win great players !

GoonerLuke

**** Chelsea and **** whoever they decide to buy. Football is a team game, let them buy all the individual players they want. Arsenal is made up of teammates, Chelsea is made up of mercenaries.

Gooner_Milton

I'm not bitter at all. Roman should know this isn't the way to run a football club. I'll give him a couple more trophyless years. Sooner or later he'll tire of his toy and throw it out the window. Hopefully, his shady business dealings will catch up to him before that ever happens.

KingReyes

Established Member
They can do as many partnerships as they want the ones they wanted the most they ain't gonna get. Wenger, Henry, Vieira etc.

Mark

Established Member
Chelski can get great players but they will all need time to gel, and the board don't seem to understand that. Mourinho will probably go at the end of the season if they don't win anything, along with more players. They are a complete mess.

MightyArsenal

It can go two ways really, they can either improve upon last year and win almost everything or they will fail miserably and have won nothing having spent over 200 million.

Gooner_Milton

Rumor has it they're scraping their local youth system in favour of foreign 'partnerships'

would be interesting and a serious blow to English football if they really do that.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom