• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fedor Chalov

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Good finish on him.

Damn though, are we selling Nketiah or something? Why are we linked with so many strikers? One of the big 2 must be leaving.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Ffs we don't need that position at all. We have enough problems to distract us in absurd things.

I'd argue that we do need to be thinking long term in the striker position. PEA and Laca are brilliant, but won't be here forever. Chalov can be groomed as long term successor ala Jesus at City.

arseteam

I'd argue that we do need to be thinking long term in the striker position. PEA and Laca are brilliant, but won't be here forever. Chalov can be groomed as long term successor ala Jesus at City.

You're right, but I don't think this is the appropriate transfer window to be thinking about that. If PEA or Laca leave the team then we should look for another striker. Meanwhile these seem like unnecessary links to THIS market

truth_hurts

You're right, but I don't think this is the appropriate transfer window to be thinking about that. If PEA or Laca leave the team then we should look for another striker. Meanwhile these seem like unnecessary links to THIS market

I agree, but it's plausible that if CSKA have a strong performance in the champions league next year a player like this could double in price.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Good finish on him.

Damn though, are we selling Nketiah or something? Why are we linked with so many strikers? One of the big 2 must be leaving.
Looks a talent, but like you I can only imagine a transfer like this one (or Dembele or Dennis) if Lacazette or Auba is leaving.

At first, I thought missing out on CL meant that selling one of them (preferably Laca) makes sense given the high amount of starting XI quality players Arsenal must buy, but if Arsenal manage to sell all the dross, it might not be necessary (I tried to realistically estimate what fees we could expect and it easily came to ~€150m, with Xhaka, Chambers, Mkhitaryan, Kolasinac as valuable assets).

truth_hurts

Never saw him play, but I'm right behind this. Martinelli, Nelson, Smith-Saka, Nketiah, Claude-Maurice and Chalov. Surely at least 3 of these will be premier league level. Well worth chancing particularly whilst we have 2 top class forwards for them to play with and learn from.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Tyreece John-Jules and Miguel Azeez are long term.

Honestly don't know a thing about this Chalov guy except that he scored 17 goals in 39 games this year and CSKA just signed him to a contract extension earlier this year.

db10fan

Based on Youtube clips of him, seems to have the basics covered to be a good CF, can be a good buy for a reasonable price.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Tyreece John-Jules and Miguel Azeez are long term.

Honestly don't know a thing about this Chalov guy except that he scored 17 goals in 39 games this year and CSKA just signed him to a contract extension earlier this year.
Didn't think I'd see a Miguel Azeez mention by anyone else just yet! I'd say at least 2 years before he is ready for first team appearances (also he's a deep lying midfielder). John-Jules could get a loan now probably. I think the other player you meant was Flo Balogun.

This Chalov guy does look impressive to me though. Good tech, good finish. Doesn't look as good as someone like Pedro from Fluminese but very promising.

Latest posts

Top Bottom