• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"Feel Good" Announcement due at 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

leo_ense

Established Member
Jeff Weston ‏@jeffnorthlondon

MASSIVE 'feel good' announcement coming at 3pm today from #arsenal - this will shut a few people who have a go #afc right up ☺

Jeff Weston ‏@jeffnorthlondon

“@TheGrove_: @R_GOONER Theo Walcott contract extension?” ALL I CAN DAY IS IT'S ABOUT TIME #Arsenal FANS HAD SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE :)

any guesses?

best one i've read is they are dropping the price of the fish and chips :lol:

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
You'd think if the twittering is true a Walcott contract? If it's just the other contract extensions it's hardly 'feel good' is it? I mean it's alright

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think its about the ramsey AOC wilshere gibbs and jenko new contract deals. lets hope walcott is with them.

Mudi

Let's hope Sagna get also his rewards!!!

I'm sick of losing important first team players (except Walcott, we can lose him).

Dwangoon

Chamakh and Squid show commitment by penning new 5-year deal each.

or

Arsenal signs Henry (only on loan, marking an end to transfers into Arsenal)

[Anyway I'm resigned to losing Walcott & Sagna, if the board cannot accommodate and reform Arsenal's wage structure, then don't dream about good signings. We have been told we have lots of money few years back, but the only thing we witness is best players leaving every year with sub-par replacements (if any).]

Mastadon

Established Member
I think its fair to say an announcement of contract extensions for the British core minus Walcott will be underwhelming.

DiamondGooner

Established Member
Yes but you do realise a "Feel good" announcement at Arsenal means only one thing ..... that their prepping to drop a monster clanger.

Original_AAA

I got a big "meh" feeling about it all. Probably "just" the new contracts for the British core of players. By all means a good thing, but hardly enough to "shut me up".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom