• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fergie warns Chelsea

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/4063013.stm

Refreshing to see someone else get Fergie's mind games. And long may it continue.

He has a point about how Chelsea will respond when they start dropping points. Who knows what will happen once their attack falters. The likes of Robben and Duff have never been consistent over a whole season, and Lampard, Terry, and Gudjohnsen have never been in a title race that goes right down to the wire. They could bottle it.

Henry IV

People talk like Chelsea are invincible and aren't going to lose a game but remember a few months ago they said that about Arsenal so nothing stays the same in football for long. When we had a five point lead they said it was over and now Chelsea have a five point lead they're saying it's over.

TIFANNY

People talk like Chelsea are invincible and aren't going to lose a game but remember a few months ago they said that about Arsenal so nothing stays the same in football for long. When we had a five point lead they said it was over and now Chelsea have a five point lead they're saying it's over.

you're absolutely right!

patrick42uk

Established Member
the only negative thing is that last season we proved it is not impossible to go a season without a blip. could effectively remove the mental block from teams striving for that.

A

Anonymous

Fergie is right, There's no one in the Chelsea team besides Makalele and Fereira who have really won a major league or cup.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Fergie is right, There's no one in the Chelsea team besides Makalele and Fereira who have really won a major league or cup.

Robben has won the Eredevsie, Carvalho has won the Portuguese league twice, the CL, and the UEFA Cup.

Ridge

well i know there must be pressure in the title race especially in March and April, anyone can explain it to me, em, that kinda "preasure"?

dynasty

patrick42uk said:
the only negative thing is that last season we proved it is not impossible to go a season without a blip. could effectively remove the mental block from teams striving for that.

people say we strolled last season..but people dont remember that we wernt on top by christmas last season..we had alot of draws in the beginning of the year

br02afc

Chelsea are all about Robben, he has changed their fortunes, without him they would be same old Chelsea. A young guy like this will not play every game for the rest of the season. We all know that at Highbury if you lose one, it can be hard to get back on track. We'll see how chelsea handle it! Lose in an FA Cup tie, draw in the League, you could be out of the Champions League by the next Wednesay, and the following week, your playing for the title. Can't wait to see Ambramovichs' men crumble!!

patrick42uk

Established Member
br02afc said:
Chelsea are all about Robben, he has changed their fortunes, without him they would be same old Chelsea. A young guy like this will not play every game for the rest of the season. We all know that at Highbury if you lose one, it can be hard to get back on track. We'll see how chelsea handle it! Lose in an FA Cup tie, draw in the League, you could be out of the Champions League by the next Wednesay, and the following week, your playing for the title. Can't wait to see Ambramovichs' men crumble!!

i'm not sure about this. i feel robben has been fairly average in chelsea's last 3 prem games against bolton, charlton and newcastle. lampard has been their main man recently. its a shame vieira is out for this because he always gets the best of him.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom