• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzG

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=248747&cpid=8&CLID=3&lid=&title=REYES+KEEN+ON+TORRES&channel=Premiership" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://skysports.planetfootball.com/lis ... remiership</a>

Good player but very over priced, they want like over £25mill and imo we don't need to spend that kind of money on him, probably can't afford to. Also has looked rubbish whenever I've seen him for Spain! Think Reyes might be saying this because he is his mate ;)

Mark

Established Member
There's no way we will be able to afford this guy. Shame, because he's brilliant.

malagar

Actually Torres is the only young player whom I have seen who could be capable of replacing Henry in the hopefully far future.
He is very similar to Henry in the way he plays , and h eis already one of the stars of La liga .
Jose has right about his talent the only question is - would Torres be able to get used to the physical side of the English game .
Would he survive bastards like Neville brothers

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
He's like the other major Spanish attacking prospects ie. Reyes, Joaquin. They often go missing, but when they turn it on: :shock:

polaris sc

if we got me for a good price, he be a great player for arsenal but at that price, theres better value players around

polaris sc

if we got him for a good price, he be a great player for arsenal but at that price, theres better value players around

awooga83

Established Member
Torres is a quality player but out of our price range as most these young wonderkids are, there usually linked with chelsea in someway which always raises thier price 3 fold.

the dawn raids

Established Member
''We can't allow United to sign him.''

the boy learns quick :wink:

i still think if we make a major move for Torres, Ramos, or Bojinov, Chelsea will come in with a much better offer. its one thing to buy all the talent, but its another to make sure your rivals dont have access to that talent. i think thats the road were heading with chelsea; buying all these great players, and loaning them to Birmingham or Southampton.

Mark

Established Member
I'll watch him tonight against Real. See how he does in a big game like this.

kel varnsen

Established Member
torres just missed a sitter. fired the ball over the bar; caslillas was nowhere...

heh, 2 mins later torres misses again...

Rapid88

malagar said:
Actually Torres is the only young player whom I have seen who could be capable of replacing Henry in the hopefully far future.
He is very similar to Henry in the way he plays , and h eis already one of the stars of La liga .
Jose has right about his talent the only question is - would Torres be able to get used to the physical side of the English game .
Would he survive bastards like Neville brothers

Ive watched him several times malagar and although I rate him very highly, I have to say he plays nothing like Henry. He is more of a Trezeguet type player in my opionion, possibly more skillful though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom