• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fifa 10 Announced

outlaw_member

Established Member
I think so. What about when the connection is lost, for instance some guy is losing and disconnects his phone wire?

James

Established Member
Corrrr, when you've got inept strikers playing for your club, and you're laying chances on a plate and you've got more composure in your little finger...it's the most frustrating thing ever.

Lord Dula

Established Member
it's a poy lil game - folks get a life get out there shag loads of birds - ive realised how silly it is spending hours beating 12 year olds on line

playing xbox is gay to the highest level

James

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
it's a poy lil game - folks get a life get out there shag loads of birds - ive realised how silly it is spending hours beating 12 year olds on line

playing xbox is gay to the highest level
Is the new feef no longer your game?

Proof

Established Member
I'm in my second season with Arsenal and I'm delighted with the team and the trasnfers that I made.

Neuer 88

Sagna 83
Pique 90
Djourou 86
Clichy 86

Nasri 86
Fabregas 93
Denilson 88

Arshavin 89
Van Persie 89
Eduardo 86

Subs:
Almunia 83
Vela 87
Bendtner 85
Balotelli 88
Walcott 85
Diaby 85

Kilgallon

Took this back and got a refund the other day. Not that impressed with it after playing all the modes. Will get the new COD instead!

Kraig

Established Member
Kilgallon said:
Took this back and got a refund the other day. Not that impressed with it after playing all the modes. Will get the new COD instead!

as much as i like fifa, cod mw2 is gonna be epic!!! already got my ps3 copy with night vision goggles preordered and am picking up my xbox copy on release day!!

Kilgallon

Kraig said:
Kilgallon said:

as much as i like fifa, cod mw2 is gonna be epic!!! already got my ps3 copy with night vision goggles preordered and am picking up my xbox copy on release day!!

Awesome. Will start a COD thread at some point.

Think FIFA have people conned this year. 360 dribbling isn't that revolutionary. Won't be sinking low enough to purchase PES either.

Roll on next year :lol:

Kraig

Established Member
Kilgallon said:
Kraig said:
Kilgallon said:

Awesome. Will start a COD thread at some point.

Think FIFA have people conned this year. 360 dribbling isn't that revolutionary. Won't be sinking low enough to purchase PES either.

Roll on next year :lol:

a cod thread would be closed due to it being non football related. expect me to be on it religiously though. :D

outlaw_member

Established Member
I don't like Fifa 10 either. There are some incredibly annoying things like how the CB's always run backwards to defend a long goal kick instead of being in that position in the first place, or that the FB's initially run inside when the opposition spray the ball out wide, or the attacker sometimes keeps hold of the ball even if he's just gone through 7 challenges, deflections and bounces, or the goalkeeper stays on his line if the ball is one yard in front of him despite directing him to collect the ball. Not to mention that people who were relatively poor in the last game have suddenly turned into world beaters. It's still good enough to play but for every improvement they've made from Fifa 9, they've ****ed something else up. I really can't understand why they've changed crossing and freekicks which were perfect in the last one.

Oh and it's good to start off with a victory, Dules. :wink: I'm going to Mourinho my way through the AM league this time round.

ricky1985

Established Member
Dules finished a game against you where he was losing :shock:

I went 1-0 up against him last night with everything set to manual (I'm still adjusting to it) and he did the usual; quit.

outlaw_member

Established Member
ricky1985 said:

I went 1-0 up against him last night with everything set to manual (I'm still adjusting to it) and he did the usual; quit.

No, no, no, no, no, he sure did quit. :wink:

I'll be interested in playing you guys in the following weeks. Although, I've still got plenty of improving to do.

By the way, what teams have you lot been choosing? For me it's either Inter Milan or Chelsea.

Oh and where is Rockafella nowadays?

nazo

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/11093055" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media ... o/11093055</a>

(on manual of course)
It feels good when you sky the ball for the first 10 chances then get that chance and put it in the perfect place. I also like how it looks like Iniesta is punching Ibra in the balls from the celebration.

go49oner

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
ricky1985 said:

No, no, no, no, no, he sure did quit. :wink:

I'll be interested in playing you guys in the following weeks. Although, I've still got plenty of improving to do.

By the way, what teams have you lot been choosing? For me it's either Inter Milan or Chelsea.

Oh and where is Rockafella nowadays?

Apart from Arsenal, I play with Bayern Munich or Reading if am in confident mood. I'd feel dirty if I played with Chelsea or United.

I don't see how you guys can enjoy playing it on manual, its like having 11 Eboue's on pitch.

entropy13

Established Member
FIFA 10 is the fastest selling sports game of all time, and it's not even released in the US yet.

<a class="postlink" href="http://ea.gamespress.com/link.asp?i=1199&r=1548&r2=9409" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ea.gamespress.com/link.asp?i=1199&r=1548&r2=9409</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts

Top Bottom