• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fifa 10 Announced

Unforgiven

Established Member
I really don't see much of a large improvement with the graphics on fifa 10 which fifa 09 had over 08.

The goal keepers also still watch the ball go out of play for a corner, they should have fixed this stupid **** by now.

Del Boy

Established Member
Am the only one that has to download the squads everytime I want to play an online match? They take like 5 minutes, so ****ing annoying and I've done it 5 times now and everytime, I get "this match in no longer available".

Grrr.....

GaelForce22

Established Member
****s sake.

2 games against Outlaw, in the first I went 2-0 up and he brings it back to 2-2 before getting a very late winner. Next game I go 3-0 up and once again he scores his 3rd right before the final whistle to end the game as a draw. How did I not win those?

outlaw_member

Established Member
I should have buried you in the last minute in the second game but the ball was slightly overplayed. I can't believe how I conceded so quickly anyway, especially in the first game. I can live with a win and a draw, though. :D

P.S. I also choose Inter Milan as my standard team.

Kraig

Established Member
fifa has taken a backseat for the last 48 hours whilst ive been playing Uncharted 2 (which is epic btw)

played my first two games online prior to getting it though and won 11-0 and 8-0 respectively. :lol:

nazo

Established Member
Kraig said:
fifa has taken a backseat for the last 48 hours whilst ive been playing Uncharted 2 (which is epic btw)

played my first two games online prior to getting it though and won 11-0 and 8-0 respectively. :lol:

Too many exams/assignments/**** to do right now. But once i'm free i'm going to play Uncharted 2 till there's nothing left to do in it. The first one was excellent, and the second is supposed to be even better.

GaelForce22

Established Member
Good games Ricky. Should have beat you in the first one but you battered me in that last match.

Oh, and Henry's still got it!

ricky1985

Established Member
You took me apart with France. Henry and Benzema were just too much to handle. Mind you I'm terrible with pretty much anyone but Arsenal, because I never play with anyone else, unless forced.

Rocafella

Established Member
dont worry game. you would only find yourself wondering why you keep getting a message saying 'you have lost connection with your opponent' when you play dula.

Lord Dula

Established Member
lol i see what you're doing roc - trying to insight the funny guy into a match with you. ive outgrown fifa now though i'm afraid

sex with girls is more fun and you dont have to hand over 4.99 to microsoft every month

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
sex with girls is more fun and you dont have to hand over 4.99 to microsoft every month

Yeah, although the money goes straight into the girl's pocket instead. That is the way you do things, isn't it Dula?

go49oner

Established Member
nazo said:
Kraig said:

Too many exams/assignments/s**t to do right now. But once i'm free i'm going to play Uncharted 2 till there's nothing left to do in it. The first one was excellent, and the second is supposed to be even better.

Best PS3 game if you ask me!

number_0

Established Member
I will give up sex once i set up the online connection on my ps3.
then i will be busy handing you guys the beatings of your life.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom