• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fifa 10 Announced

outlaw_member

Established Member
Does anyone do Custom Tactics and how important is it when the matches are tight? I've also noticed that everyone I face now has their own custom freekicks and corners. Lastly, every guy online has the updates which I don't have, so those ****ers almost always beat me as a result. So frustrating...

outlaw_member

Established Member
This online mode is so ****. You've got guys with live updates but I can't update my own game because I don't have enough points. On top of that, Fifa completely overrate players in form. For gods sake, van Persie is better than Drogba in every area (including stength) and Chelsea has an attack of 92. ****ing ridiculous.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
What console are all you lads playing on? And what difficulty?

I've got it on PC... it's decent, but certainly not as good as the console versions.

Smartly Dressed Morris

outlaw_member said:
This online mode is so s**t. You've got guys with live updates but I can't update my own game because I don't have enough points.

Unless you pay for live updates you will just play other players that also dont have updates so I would not worry too much.

gunnerGH

Established Member
My Career Mode so far:

Season 1: Sacked as Arsenal Manager after finishing 4th
Season 2: Finished 2nd in the Irish Prem with Drogheda
Season 3: Turned down an extension with Drogheda and joined Gangwon FC in the K league where im currently midtable 7 games gone

(its tough with manual shooting) :p

N!

Has anyone had any trouble with the debt glitch in manager mode?

Whenever i change teams i get a budget deficit of over £2bn.

invisibleman18

Established Member
I love some of the commentary. My brother is a Manc so of course our games are always Arsenal-United. Last night I was running down the left with Nasri and played a 1-2 with Arshavin. Arshavin has his back to goal just inside the corner of the area and as he makes the layoff Martin Tyler goes "ANDREEEEEY ARSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVIIIIIINNNNNNN!" Seems to say it every time he gets a touch in the box. My brother went down in hysterics as he was nowhere near the goal so I scored from the resulting cross.

The other good one is every time Michael Owen gets the ball near the goal. "OWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

invisibleman18

Established Member
I find that I rarely get to finish an online game. Have only just started playing Fifa 10 online in the last week (due to living away from home and the PS3 living here as it's my brother's - I've been back for a week over New Year). I was fairly decent at Fifa 09, but having not played this online before my rating of course started at 0 so I get put up against weak players with similar low ratings. Get the odd good game I guess against players who have also only just updated from 09, but most of the time the opponent is awful and I get 3 goals up then they quit. Very annoying.

Had 1 guy the other day, I got 4-1 up and then he passed back from the kickoff and scored a deliberate own goal 3 times in a row before quitting. I suppose he was trying to get me to quit.

ricky1985

Established Member
I think it's fair to say Fifa has grown on most people after getting universally sluaghtered by virtually everyone.

outlaw_member

Established Member
If anyone questioned the veracity of my Maicon half way line goal, you can ask Ricky who beared witness to yet another half way line goal I've scored with Gerrard. In saying that, Ricky replied with his very own half way line goal with Rooney.

Top Bottom