• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fifa 10 Announced

Kraig

Established Member
none of you played me. i would pwn every one, twice, in the face.

new one should be pretty sweet.

GaelForce22

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
I won that tournament Gaelforce. I played more games than anyone and picked up the most number of victories, so I am the muthafucking champ. Comprende? :wink:
Lying suits you even worse than Chelsea shirts. :wink:

qs

Established Member
My sources say theres going to be an indepth mode for building your set pieces, defining players runs etc. From what I've heard its ****ing brilliant.

Smartly Dressed Morris

qs said:
My sources say theres going to be an indepth mode for building your set pieces.

You mean the article that was all over the net that mentioned free kicks :bash

Anyway onto more serious NEW news on fifa 10 - looks like its going to be released earlier than usual , September to be precise :)

Thanks to eagle-eyed forum member Fifa n Pes who spotted the following quote, we have an interesting bit of news from Eurogamer…

“We’re beginning to see a change in summer releases,” notes Michael Pachter, videogame investment analyst for Wedbush Morgan Securities. “It actually started a year ago, with GTA (April) and Metal Gear Solid 4 (May) having pretty solid success. EA pushed Tiger and Fight Night forward, and will release FIFA and Need for Speed in September, earlier than usual."

<a class="postlink" href="http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/fifa-10-coming-this-september/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/fifa-10- ... september/</a>

nazo

Established Member
Too bad it's going to be released almost 2 or 3 weeks later here in north america.

Kilgallon

The 360 running won't be what everyone wants it to be. It'll take them a few versions to iron out all the kinks in the system.

I welcome the idea though.

To be fair I'd be pretty happy if they simply sorted the menu system. Navigating menus on FIFA '09 is like sticking yourself with pins.

Rocafella

Established Member
Confirmed release date of October 2nd this year. It will also include 360 dribbling (I think) and the ability to create your own set pieces, among other features.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
fifa10_boxart.jpg

qs

Established Member
Stevo the Villan said:
Smartly Dressed Morris said:
qs said:
My sources say theres going to be an indepth mode for building your set pieces.

You mean the article that was all over the net that mentioned free kicks :bash

I was thinking the same thing.

I didn't need a "source" to know that ;)

Congratulations on spotting it a week and 2 weeks later respectively. :lol:

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Kilgallon said:
FIFA is better than PES now, obviously.

But PES 5 is still the best football game ever made.

Totally agree. Best football game I've ever played.

PES has been a joke since moving to next gen consoles.

nazo

Established Member
I played pes09 a few days ago (just to give it another try).

Seriously wtf were they thinking? It has like 1 or 2 good things and then it's completely **** in everything else. Fifa is, by far, the better football game for the ps3 and xbox 360.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
SM is spot on. PES has just spectacularly failed to make the jump to next gen. Even the games they release now, like PES 09, are better played on the PS2 version. I can see why people who still play the PS2 versions still think PES is better.

Fifa's made the jump to next gen perfectly though, and whilst Fifa 08 was good, 09 really did take the crown, and unless KOnami sort themselves out by pretty much reinventing PES, Fifa will have the crown for the forseeable future.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I havnt bought a footy game ('cept FM) for several years now, but this sounds so awesome I'm gunna have to dust off the ol' pad and get it. Don't have a console so it's going to have to be PC.

The be a pro mode sounds really good, I remember a game from when I was a kid where you just controlled one player in the team. Anyone remember what that was called? Think it was for Playstation 1.

entropy13

Established Member
The best football game ever made was Alexi Lalas' International Soccer.

The French team:

Barthouz

Legoeuf---Sedailly---Thurnam---Bizarazu

Honree---Dechamps---Zizou---Dorkeffa

Trezegoux---Dugray

Latest posts

Top Bottom