• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fifa 10 Announced

go49oner

Established Member
That persi goal was something special. Best I seen so far in the game. Btw is it possible to score a screamer from outside the area?

Kraig

Established Member
for outside the box goals, i refer you to my last replay on the prior page.

havent played it online yet but im undefeated after playing a fifa shots tourny round my mates. may take it online tomorrow. anyone know whether theyve fixed people just quitting out so you dont get the win?

Smartly Dressed Morris

Kraig said:
havent played it online yet but im undefeated after playing a fifa shots tourny round my mates. may take it online tomorrow. anyone know whether theyve fixed people just quitting out so you dont get the win?

Everytime someone quits on me i get the win. Always been like that. Thats on ps3 though.

gunnerGH

Established Member
haha manual shooting is so frustrating at times.

but then again... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/10451705" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media ... o/10451705</a>
just sometimes it pays off :D

gunnerGH

Established Member
Smartly Dressed Morris said:
ive set up a league for ps3 owners -

league name = arse mania
password = smartly

Just tried again now and its there this time.

Didnt do anything different :)

Kraig

Established Member
playing online im finding impossible. i had the same problems with fifa 09 and having researched it some more, it really seems like im having router issues. having a dynamic i.p seems to be causing no end of problems. cant connect to any of my friends for the league we set up and it wont even find a game when i try a simple head to head. never have any problems with xbox live, but PSN seems to hate my internet!!

Lord Dula

Established Member
firing on all cylinders at the mo - blew out the cob webs last nite - not concede in my last twelve now and only once failed to score more than 3 in a game.

Lord Dula

Established Member
they was online - i actually find the cpu more challenging cos that learns my game - something other human beings seem incapable of

this maaaaaaaaaa gaaaaaaaaaame

James

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
they was online - i actually find the cpu more challenging cause that learns my game - something other human beings seem incapable of

this maaaaaaaaaa gaaaaaaaaaame
You won't be saying that when you can't break me down again.

Lord Dula

Established Member
i put two past you james in a thoroughly underwhelming performance from me - you got lucky on a freekick and scored a break away hull-esqe type goal

i paid you a compliment saying your style was like mine - dula lite i think i shall call it, now sod off

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Id always welcome a challenge to any 360 players.

I have a pretty good fifa pedigree since 08, having held world ranks in the top 30 in both previous fifas, and am playing ANY for an unbeaten club at this moment.

I love a bit of healthy competition.I often play with manual shooting as i love the freedom it gives you in this game.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/9273856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media ... eo/9273856</a>

All the goals on my profile above are scored on manual, on the demo.Havent uploaded any from the release version as i pretty much play purely online.

Add me on that gamertag if you fancy a game sometimes anyway.

James

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
i put two past you james in a thoroughly underwhelming performance from me - you got lucky on a freekick and scored a break away hull-esqe type goal

i paid you a compliment saying your style was like mine - dula lite i think i shall call it, now sod off
Dula lite :lol:

I shall have to give you another game some time. Didn't play too well myself, that was the first and only time i've been Inter.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom