• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 11

-Shaun-

Well we had a thread for last years, so thought I might as well start one for EA's upcoming release. Due to be out 1st October, fair to say I am pretty damn excited about this.

Cover has been confirmed as Kaka and Rooney as well for the UK version:

13627.jpg

Can get all the latest news for the game here:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/easportsfifa?ref=ts

Anyone else excited? :p

Rorz

Established Member
Yeah, looking forward to this. I just hope they fix the online, getting a match last year was unbelievably hit and miss.

Also, the new career mode looks good. Last year's was awful, nice to see they're putting things right.

-Shaun-

FIFA 11 Official Trailer

Looks great so far.

Rorz said:
Also, the new career mode looks good. Last year's was awful, nice to see they're putting things right.

Yeah mate that's the one thing I'm really looking forward to. Manager Mode was pretty awful to say the least last year.

Pro passing looks good as well.

Freagle

Can't wait for this. Very excited on the career mode and the online mode as well. Apparently, now you can be a GK in online mode. Gives me a chance to show how much better I am than Almunia!

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Traded in Fifa 10 today, so definitely getting 11. Hopefully it gets rid of some of the basic flaws in the last game - such as the oppositions CB's and FB's playing in the wrong positions, the chip shot being ridiculously easy and some other stuff that shouldn't be too hard to fix.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I will definitely get this. I didn't think last year's version was anywhere as good as 2009. Hopefully this year's will be better.

CandysRoom

Established Member
I seem to notice Walcotts absence from the front cover :wink:

Hardly surprising. Thought Cesc might be on there after last seasons form.

Gunner_JT

Hope they reduce the ease of bending free kicks into the top corner, it was way too easy on WC with someone above average in the FK attribute...

-Shaun-

What's everyone's online record for last year then? Mine so far is won 42, drawn 2, and lost 14.

entropy13

Established Member
I take it that the AI has been fixed? And no, not the AI you play against, but with your own team. I rarely get a cleansheet online (and of course as well as in single player) because usually the AI controlled defender, most of the time ahead of the opposing player while the CB or other defender I'm controlling is the one tightly marking the opposing player, just suddenly stops his defensive run once I get ahead by a bit.

nazo

Established Member
Were you playing the pc version?
This year they ported the console versions (which is far superior) to the pc so you should expect a nice jump in quality.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom