• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 11

mo50

Established Member
I was utterly humiliated this afternoon. Never have I been toyed with like that. He was playing with Barcelona and I couldn't get anywhere near the ball. It was like the real life version. :sad:

Anyways, I'll be available all week if anyone wants a game. my fifa online PS3 name is mo_050. Take it easy on me.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
I'll add you both sometime tomorrow. Used to play a lot over the past few years but haven't really had the time to do so this season. Still think I'll put up a proper fight though.

There is light

mo50 said:
I was utterly humiliated this afternoon. Never have I been toyed with like that. He was playing with Barcelona and I couldn't get anywhere near the ball. It was like the real life version. :sad:

Anyways, I'll be available all week if anyone wants a game. my fifa online PS3 name is mo_050. Take it easy on me.

LOL. Who beat you and by how much ? Details please :p

Barcelona is too good in the game you have to say, messi destroys absolutely.

Drogba's rating should go down immediately, he's like a bully, if you play with arsenal, it's quite hard to defend against such players when you have koscielny and djourou both underrated, and the best option is squillaci who is overrated at 81. Song and diaby are monsters though.

There is light

There is light said:
mo50 said:

Drogba's rating should go down immediately, he's like a bully, when you play with arsenal against a really good player, it's quite hard to defend against bullies like drog when you have koscielny and djourou both underrated, and the best option is squillaci who is overrated at 81. Song and diaby are monsters though.

mo50

Established Member
There is light said:
mo50 said:

Drogba's rating should go down immediately, he's like a bully, if you play with arsenal, it's quite hard to defend against such players when you have koscielny and djourou both underrated, and the best option is squillaci who is overrated at 81. Song and diaby are monsters though.

I don't know who he was and I refused the rematch. 5-0 final score, but the manner of the defeat was the worse part. He could've put 10 easily on another day.

Squad updates are out. Looks like Arshavin has been downgraded, but Cesc is now 87 and Chesney is high 70's, but he can't save anything.

There is light

DAMNIT! The forum's evil. Why would i quote myself ? No idea. :lol:

Updates are out ? Oh well still not for PC. Keepers are quite useless in the game tbh.

There is light

AnthonyG said:
There is light said:
DAMNIT! The forum's evil. Why would i quote myself ? No idea. :lol:
You quoted (and edited), rather than just editing.

Don't stand up for the forum AntG, it will never stand up for you. I know i did that, but i am not sure how i managed to pull it off. Anyway, why can't i delete either one of those ?

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
There is light said:
Don't stand up for the forum AntG, it will never stand up for you. I know i did that, but i am not sure how i managed to pull it off. Anyway, why can't i delete either one of those ?
'Cause a post has been made subsequently.

-Shaun-

Finally Wilshere is 80 OVR after the update, decent rating. DJ is 81 as well.

Now I play:

Sczcesny
Sagna / Djourou / Vermaelen / Clichy
Fabregas / Song/ Wilshere
Arshavin / RVP / Nasri

Leave Walcott until the 60th or so minute, his pace just kills everyone at the end of the game!

There is light

Yes, DJ is a beast now and the ratings make much more sense, loving it now that you can actually play the real first team and don't have to play squillaci and diaby. Koscielny and fabianski still underrated but i expected that.

Entropy. :bash

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
mo50 has been taken care of. Why he decided to handicap himself with Almunia and Squillaci i do not know. In the last game i showed him how you use big gay al properly when i brought him on for RvP at 0-0. Caused him all sorts of problems!

mo50

Established Member
Aaah, don't even remind me of the first game. Almunia is the only keeper capable of conceding that 60 yarder by Chivu.

I thought you made a mistake by bringing Almunia on :lol:. Your a very strong player, I'll beat you another day though.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Almunia turned the game, you couldn't handle his power! That Chivu strike was sweet, left footed strikes from distance with Inter players is my speciality, just ask young Danni.

You a Bohs fan Mo?

Top Bottom