• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 11

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Naughty.

THunter - Those forums are all the rage for FM too. Some of them are cringe worthy, if they got to the point and just shared their game progress i wouldn't mind but some of the sh*t written is laughable.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

PS3 have got new update now, downloading as i type this so hopefully it'll be on shortly.

That means the return of Fifa :D

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah mate, same here. It is an update for when the PSN returns later today hopefully. Sony have released a statement saying they are restoring PSN now, America has it up and running and then it's UK next.

So it'll probably be in a couple of hours.

NOTE: You will be forced to change the password of your account and you can only do so if the account was made on your current PS3. If it wasn't you have to do it via email i think.

CandysRoom

Established Member
To celebrate the return, i had a game of fifa this morning. Got hammered 7-1 by someone who spends far too much time on it methinks :D

mo50

Established Member
We had to reset our password, but I forgot mine and I'm waiting for an email to change it. The email still hasn't arrived, nearly 24 hours later. Sony's a disaster atm.

mo50

Established Member
I'm an idiot, but I managed to sort it out. It feels good playing FIFA again.

edit: Apparently we're getting some free games. :mrgreen: It'll probably be pacman or some other rubbish though.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm starting a manager mode with Arsenal, will probably keep the same squad for the first season then spend in the second.

What's the best formation/best 11 with the latest updates for Arsenal?

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
If you're any good don't bother being a top side. Won 11 out of 11 with Arsenal and decided it was pointless to keep going. Took over Wolves, hopeful of turning them into a dominant force!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, might go Accrington. Sick of the unrealistic transfers on this as well. Liverpool sell Agger and Skrtel both to Man City...N.Anelka and M.Klose to Barcelona.

In one window :lol:

There is light

Searching for the anti-freeze software but can't find anywhere. Absolutely hate being freezed up by some **** who got done proper. Everyday people freeze on you, that sucks! And EA wouldn't bother, this one day my roomie got freezed by someone and he was determined to not let the cheat have it, 37 hours 21 minutes! That's how long it took to bring the cheat down, in any case my roomie lost the battle. 37 hours or a loss, i know i would take the loss.

Oh btw starting to play real tactical battles these days, honestly if you get the tactics right you can't be beaten, playing with a two man midfield most of the time now in the 'tougher matches' lol, never thought would work but....does perfectly. Tons of things that can never really make sense in reality work wonders for you in this stupid game. :lol:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Mine is still under maintenance, how the hell do you all go online?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

When you sign in on the PS3 Clrnc, are you able to sign in and change your password or is it still down before that stage? I heard they've took down PSN sign in/sign up online because of people not getting their emails etc.

Maybe they've took it down for a few days to sort out other issues or something and only the people who signed in straight after it come back online are able to still sign in?

I don't know, but that's my guess.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Whenever I try to sign in they say PSN is under maintenance...

Hmmmm

squallkid

Established Member
This game is far too unrealistic

Birmingham running away with the league in manager mode

They have 63 points with 8 games to go and only 1 defeat all season which was against my Arsenal team.

Just 3 points behind them but they've won 10 games on the trot and don't look like slowing down

Top Bottom