• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 11

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Quick question. Got a new tv, played it for a while and then finally got a HD cable....

The game seems so different now. Plays much slower. So my question is how much of a difference does it make... Does it make it easier/harder? Less exciting? Only played a few games in HD but my initial feeling is that while it looks great, the gameplay isn't as fun.

AFC-Phil

Established Member
Armor for Sleep said:
Quick question. Got a new tv, played it for a while and then finally got a HD cable....

The game seems so different now. Plays much slower. So my question is how much of a difference does it make... Does it make it easier/harder? Less exciting? Only played a few games in HD but my initial feeling is that while it looks great, the gameplay isn't as fun.

I did something similar a few months ago.

At the start it's hard to get used to, but over time I adjusted and appreciate the difference a lot more. To put it simply, I wouldn't go back - it's well worth it imo.

I find it slightly easier than before, but it's as exciting as ever to me, if not more exciting now.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Cheers Phil. I'll stick with it, it looks fantastic and the gameplay was probably a tiny bit fast before...seems more realistic now. Its weird how much of a difference it makes... didn't think it would be such a change.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

:eek:
Happy because Alan Smith will be class commentating on Fifa.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'd fancy doing a Arsenal Mania clubs side if we have enough Fifa players on here.
It'd be amazing if we could get 11 people off here and make a side.

Herbas

Guys, is it possible to score from tight angle like RvP did in this video <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy0M7yPT9Hw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy0M7yPT9Hw</a> ?
I often find myself in similar positions and would like to curl the ball like RvP, but all my shots go directly to GK without any curl.

Latest posts

Top Bottom