• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 11

James

Established Member
Any idea on best price with Supermarkets? Heading to one of mine at midnight tonight :geek:

James

Established Member
You getting involved in our Club this year Dools? Need a vast improvement on sickdude up top.

Lord Dula

Established Member
sounds good jimbo, but although my finishing is outrageously good, my key strength is spot opps and playing sweet through balls and minipulating space and moving so as to open defences up.

James

Established Member
So...Özil role then? Sure can slot you in.

Asda cheapest by the way. 97p!?!?

68eb022e.jpg

:wink:

Galahad

Just got one today, 50 Euros for me and some reported to have bought it for 40 here in Germany.

Played a couple of games and I think its relatively easy and semi assisted controls. World Class is too easy, won every game on that difficulty, Legendary is quite challenging tho.
Just annoying that sometimes my player would pass quite the opposite of where I told him to pass to...aside from that im really happy for now..might change. Ah and defenders are pretty stupid at times...I tell them to sprint after that ball and first thing they do is to stop and then start to run. The time I lose because of it clears the way for the opposing striker. Sucks.

Commentarys excellent by the way! At least the english one. And they have stadium announcers now...maybe nothing new to you but I loved it.

Danni

I literally can't wait to play this game. My mum is going Sainsbury's early tomorrow morning, and apparently you get it at £25 if you spend more than £30 pounds in store (which is brilliant seeing that my mum is going to spend way over that mark)!

Sorry if I sound like an excited little kid. I've played the demo for three consecutive hours in the last week, and I'm ready to beat some hopefuls online. I think it's great that Legendary is quite difficult, because I found it quite easy on FIFA 10, but there'll surely be some more competitive games this time round (when playing the computer of course).

If anyone wants a beating then add: IISkillzElite (PS3) ;)

Lord Dula

Established Member
Daniel_Tucker said:
I literally can't wait to play this game. My mum is going Sainsbury's early tomorrow morning, and apparently you get it at £25 if you spend more than £30 pounds in store (which is brilliant seeing that my mum is going to spend way over that mark)!

Sorry if I sound like an excited little kid. I've played the demo for three consecutive hours in the last week, and I'm ready to beat some hopefuls online. I think it's great that Legendary is quite difficult, because I found it quite easy on FIFA 10, but there'll surely be some more competitive games this time round (when playing the computer of course).

If anyone wants a beating then add: IISkillzElite (PS3) ;)
no need to apologise danny boy. after all, you are liitle kid and you're looking forward to feefs 11 release!

-Shaun-

Cannot God damn wait for this tomorrow! Hope they've sorted Manager Mode weather out, playing in overcast rain ALL the time was annoying...

Latest posts+

Top Bottom